5

Kakashi went and found Sakura, who was knocked out, and tied her to a stump. She woke up a few moments later, now full of rage.

"Why am I the one stuck to the stump?" She cried and looked at the boys who were now eating a meal.
"And why dont I have anything to eat?" She screamed. Kakashi stood in frount of her, his eye narrowed.

"You put up a good fight, but that wasn't the point of this test. Sasuke and Naruto were successful in getting a bell the first time around, not to mention that they worked together to do so. So don't start complaining about your loss when you are the one who denied their request to team up with you" Kakashi spat causing the pink haired girl to shrink back.

"I need to go get something real quick." He glared at the boys.
"And don't feed her or you will fail" and with that he disappeared leaving the three genin alone.

Moments later Sakura's stomach gurggled loudly. Naruto stopped eating and looked at the girl. Suddenly he lifted a piece of meat from his box and offered it to the girl. She stared at it for a moment before leaning in and grabbing it.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Sasuke asked as he looked around to make sure their teacher wasn't nearby.

" I'm giving her some food" Naruto said as he offered another piece of meat.

"Yeah I can see that, but why are you doing it?" Sasuke asked restructuring his question.

"Because she's hungry" Naruto said plainly.

"Do you not want to pass? Is that it? Because you heard what Kakashi said, I know you did" Sasuke said as he glared at the girl, despising her for hating them for no utter reason outside of them being in a relationship, and for her stomach growling.

"Sasuke, I heard him, but she's hungry. I know what its like to be hungry and if I can stop one of my teammates from feeling that way, I will be dammed it I just sit by and watch them go hungry" Naruto finished and gave Sakura some of the rice.

"You always were soft Naruto" Sasuke said as he gave the blonde some of his food so that the blonde wouldn't go hungry while he fed their undeserving teammate his food. Suddenly dark clouds loomed over them as their sensei appeared.

"What did I tell you about sharing your food?!" Kakashi said as he glared at the two boys.

They paid him no mind, however the girl was shaking ever so slightly.

"Ya know, you blab about teamwork, and how we need to have each others backs, but with this whole get up, it doesn't come across as If you want us to work together" Naruto said as he calmly ate a bite of his food.

"He was tending to the welfare of our teammate, however undeserving she might be, while I tended to him. If thats not team work, then I don't know what is" Sasuke said as he glared right back at his teacher with the signature Uchiha glare.

Suddenly the clouds parted and sunshine rained upon them. They looked from the sky to their sensei who now sported a closed eye smile, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly.

"You all pass!" The male called out and the genin all glanced at one another before giving a suspicious look too their sensei.

"And just why is that?" Sakura asked, surprising the boys. They thought she would sit there, silently acepting the news.

"Because, pepole who abandon their mission are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" Kakashi explained.

Sasuke pointed towards the girl.
"Yeah she's not my friend" he said and the training ended, Kakashi laughing at the young uchiha who didn't get what was funny because he really couldn't stand the girl.

"Here Naru, let me walk you home" Sasuke said as they left the training grounds.

"Alright" the blonde complyed and they set off for home when suddenly they were halted by a semi squeaky voice.

"Naruto, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sakura questioned causing the blonde to turn around.

"Sure thing Sakura he said and walked back over to where the girl stood, Sasuke tagging along.

"Can I speak to you alone?" She questioned once more as she stared at the glaring boy.

"Yeah. Hey Sasuke, go wait over there by the little bridge for me, I'll be there in a moment" he said and the uchiha complied, albeit a little angry. But that was normal for Sasuke.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Oh, uh well, I just wanted to say thanks for today, for giving me some of your meal and defending me that is" Sakura said as she played with a strand of her hair.

Naruto smiled.
"Ah nah, its fine. Alright well I'll see you tomorrow. I've got to get the angry duck home" he said chuckling.
"Bye" he said and ran towards Sasuke.

"Bye" She called and lifted her hand in a half wave.

The two boys arrived at Naruto's apartment a few moments later.

"Alright, see you at the ramen stand tomorrow morning bright and early. Bye Naru" Sasuke said and gave Naruto a kiss on the lips. When he pulled away the blonde was blushing feacely. Sasuke chuckled and started to make his way back to the Uchiha compound.

Naruto stumbled up to his apartment, thoughts still on the uchiha. That was the first time he had kissed him on the lips. Sure there was pecks on the cheeks, but to have one full on the lips. His blush came back again and he unlocked his door.

He walked in and to his utter horror he realised that his apartment had been ransacked, words like 'demon' and 'monster' had been spray painted onto the wall. Sake bottles littered the floor along with the odd beer bottle, and there was drunk giggles coming from deeper in the apartment. 

A/N: Alright guys now as I lay in my room writing this at 2:40 in the morning I want to apologize. I haven been updating very often and I do apologise for it. A lot of things are happing at school and home. The school year is three weeks from being over, my sister is graduating, I might get a job this summer and damn it all, I don't always have wifi. Anyways thanks to everyone who votes, reads and comments on this story and all my other ones as well.  Also sorry for the cliffhanger. Byyyyeeee!