21

Sasukes pov

My eyes peeled open and my hand went to my head as I hissed at the headache that was forming. Damn him. Standing, I surveyed my surroundings and sighed. This was just a mile or so from the village, in a little forgotten part of the woods. Itachi and I would come out here often and spar, allowing me to learn more advanced techniques and practice meditation. I rubbed my head a bit further as I walked for a moment to get more oriented. Coming up to a tree I gave a small laugh as i looked at the small, almost healed scars that marked the wood.

"Sasuke you have to calm down" Itachi chastises as his little brother pounced up from meditating seeming very irritated." What has got you so upset little brother?" he asked and the younger huffed as he paced a bit.

"He's...he's just impossible!" he answered and Itachi smiled feeling like he knew exactly who the male was talking about.

"It doesn't happen to be a blonde-haired kid about your age does it?" he asked with a raised brow and Sasuke stiffened, a light blush creeping along his face and ears

"N...no!" he cried indignantly at the accusation "well....maybe" he confessed a moment later as Itachi simply stayed silent with a knowing smile." still! It doesn't give him the right!" he yelled as he threw his hands up in the air. The young teen was practically fuming at whatever act he deemed the blonde unrighteous for committing.

Itachi handed him a Kuni and pointed to the tree.

"Well until you can calm down enough I want you to take out everything on this tree," he said and went into the village to retrieve some food for their lunch. He shook his head at the thought of his brother in love. And to be honest....maybe it was a good thing.

Sasuke shook off the memory as quickly as it had come and turned his thoughts back to save his blue-eyed prince.

Naruto's pov

When his vision came back to him he looked at the room that was now coated in blood. His hand went reflexively to his mouth and he turned quickly and reched at the scene. He guided himself outside into the fresh air and fell to his knees, he knew he had to get out and quick before someone came but his body just wouldn't move. He fell flat on his stomach. Just...just for a quick minute. He closed his eyes and breathed out a sigh.

It was just like any other day, the sun was shining but the young blond was very downcast and sad. Sasuke was in his home sick that day. And so once more he was alone. He looked out over the village from the Hokage monument and sighed. It wasn't fair. He had just run from the middle of the village to here because he really didn't trust the looks and attention he received from them. The clouds passed over giving a bit of shade to the small boy. It was nearly the end of the school year for them, and he was barely passing and even then it was only due to the raven-haired boy who tutored him for a few hours every few days. He decidedly flopped back to lay on his back for a bit and watch the clouds. At least they didn't judge him for anything that he held no power over.

The breeze felt nice and it dried up a bit of the sweat that had gathered on his face and he hummed a bit. He wondered what it would have been like to have a family. A small tear leaked down the side of his face and a small sniffle was heard from the male. He doubted he would ever know the feeling.

When he woke up once more he vaguely felt someone carrying him. He started to squirm but a voice hissed at him to stop. He had been drained of all energy and too soon his vision soon faded and all he could hope was his death was swift and Sasuke never had to find him afterward. 

A/N hey there readers! well, here's the next update! I am slowly making a come back and damn is it good to be back. hope you enjoy this and I will hope to have more soon! thanks again for the reads!