6

I stand there wondering if I can just sneak back out the way I had come when someone come stumbling in from one of the back rooms.

"He- hic -hey guys look who finally showed up!" The man called to the others. Suddenly several other men were standing in the same room. My eyes widened and I finally decided to bolt back out the door.

They followed obviously. I ran down the stairs and was making really good time until I tripped up and landed harshly, my face being scratched up along with my knees. They caught up with me not a moment later even In their drunken state.

"Damn you- hic -run fast!" One of the males called and kick my arm out from under me as I try and stand. I fall back to the ground hitting my chin and biting my tounge so the taste of iron flows onto my palate. One of them kick me in the side causing me to skid back abit.

They take turns hitting me repeatedly. I dont beg like I once would have, now I take them with screams and whimpers. One kicks the small of my back causing me to cry out and arch forward only aiding to the pain. One steps on my arm surely spranging it.

"HEY! What in the hell do you think your doing?" Someone on the outside of my vision called, causing the males to stop.

"Uchiha-sama!" One of the males call.

"I didnt ask you to tell me what clan I'm from, I asked you to tell me what the hell you are doing" the voice seethed causing the males to gulp collectively.

"Just having a- hic- little fun with the demon is all" one of them said, stepping up onto the balls of his feet when he said the word fun.

"That is a child, not a demon" the newcomer spat, his tone turning enraged.

"Yeah but he's the nin-"

"Dude shut up!" One of the males said and slapped a hand over their friend's mouth.
"Do you want to get in trouble?" The guy who's mouth was covered shook his head.

"You better run along before I take you lot to see the Hokage" the newcomer said and all the males standing around me turned and ran, their eyes widened in fear.

The newcomer walked over to were I lay bloody and beaten and when I saw his figure in my semi-blurry vision I cringed back in fear. Was he here to hurt me worse than the males before? He crouched to my level.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked and I went to sit up until my arm raged at me, the one they had stepped on, and I fell back against the ground.

"Oh yeah I'm just great, sprained arm, loads of pain, yeah I'm fantastic!" I say a layer of sarcasm coating my words.

"Yeah thats about what I thought. Lets get you to a hospital kid" he said and went to pick me up until I waved my good arm In front of me.

"Whoah Whoah Whoah dude I don't even know who you are"
The man chuckled and pulls back.

"Your right. My name is Itachi uchiha" he said a smile on his face. I blinked my eyes to rid myself of the blurry vision. This was Sasuke's brother.

"Why do you want to help me so badly?"

"Uh well lets see your a kid, badly injured I might add, and plus I don't need Sasuke getting all worried over you now can I?" He asked and I looked at him surprised.

"H-how do you know about that?"

"He came to me and told me. He was practically shaking when he did, but I told him that If you made him happy then nobody should tell him that its wrong, but that I supported his desistion" Itachi recalled a finger on his chin in thought.
"Alright, so, can I take you to the hospitle or not?" He questioned a grin on his face.

I nodded my agreement and he gingerly picked me up. I winced at the sudden movement but made no other move or noise as we set off towards the hospital.

"You will treat him!" Itachi yelled for the hundredth time. The woman at the desk yelled and told him to take me to the fourth room. He smiled and thanked her before going to the room. He laid me on the bed and sat in the chair next to it.

"Thanks Itachi" I said and he gave me a bright grin.

"Anything for my little brothers boyfreind" he cooed and I immedently went red in the face.

"Itachi-" the doctor walked in and cut me off.

"Uzamaki?" He quetioned and I nodded.

"Yeah that would be me" I say and raised my good arm. He walked forwards and started to prod my arm and my back. I hiss when he hits the small of my back.

He nods to himself before talking to me.

"Alright you have a sprained arm and a bruised spinal cord. I'm going to prescribe you something for the pain and I'll put your arm in a cast" he said and walked out of the room.

"Well there goes my bank" I say as I sit up.

"What do you mean?" Itachi asked and I shake my head.

"Everyone always over charges me on things" I say and Itachi nods.

"I'll pay your bill" he said and I whip towards him.

"Why would you do that?" I ask astonished.

"Cause I need a favor from you"

"And what would that be?"

"To not tell Sasuke about tonight, make something up, I cant have him getting worried over his boyfreind" he teased. I turned red again but held out my good hand. Itachi grabbed it and we shook.

"Its a deal"

We left the hospital a short time later, my arm now in a cast. I let out a groan. Itachi looked towards me an eyebrow quirked in question.

"I got to train tomorrow!" I whine and Itachi chuckled.

"I think you'll live kid" he said and ruffled my hair. I told him goodbye and walked back into my apartment. I picked up the sake and beer bottle and threw them away. I picked up my belonging and put them away.

After making sure the door was locked, not like that helped, I went to bed.