20

Tobi's pov

I shook out my fist and walked from the room carrying him out. I made it a few miles before he began to show signs of waking. I sighed and dropped him at the base of a tree before disappearing. He didn't need to know where I was. I would find him once he needed me.

With that, I was gone, going on my own search for the student who had become much like a son to me. I prayed he would be ok wherever he was.

Naruto's pov

The process was slow going, and Naruto had already stopped screaming, his throat too sore to continue. Naruto was bloody and limp in the chair. He was much past anyone finding him, sensing he was almost too far gone. One of the guards spit water in his face laughing.

"Thirsty runt?" he gawfed as he took another swig down his drink. "Come on the sealiest will be here in the morning, let's go hit the hay. '' he spat and walked out of the small room. Naruto heaved a sigh of relief as he wanted nothing more than to rest while he could. After all, this was all about to be over by tomorrow. He wouldn't have to deal with this any longer. And with that, he leaned back as far as he could and closed his eyes. Maybe he could sleep....maybe it wouldn't hurt if he slept. As he leaned there he sighed as a small tear fell from his eye as his mind refused to let him rest fully. The black-haired male swam through his mind so fast it made him almost dizzy. He missed the male, his heart filled with a great longing to see him again. However, he knew that wasn't gonna happen. Not now anyway. Maybe in the next life, he would be able to do so, but now he just replayed their moments together in his head as his eyes closed fully and he relaxed enough to where he dozed into an uneasy sleep.

It had been so long that he couldn't breathe. He had been under too long. He jerked his head up with a gasp and looked around his blonde hair sticking to his forehead as he caught his breath.

"Uzumaki '' a deep voice growled, however, he couldn't seem to locate the sound.

"What do you want?!'' Naruto yelled out into the dark abyss, waiting however hesitantly for an answer.

"We are going to die"

"Yeah what about it? There's nothing I can do about it" the blonde huffed at the obvious statement.

"We do not have to die" the voice spoke once more and naruto shook his head.

"Trust me if I could do anything about it we wouldn't have to worry about dying but you see I'm kinda RESTRAINED at the moment" he stated hostile because his point was obviously being lost on the unknown voice.

"You have trained and relied only on yourself and your own power and yet you have never once looked inward for the demon that your people cursed you for being. I think this is a good time if any to give in and let me get us out of this situation you got us in for only thinking with your dick" the voice growled back and naruto tched at the implication of him putting himself in this situation. He had been ambushed, it could have happened to anyone. He hadn't been thinking with his dick...well...it was mostly his heart anyways. He looked around him for this voice once more.

"Well if I'm supposed to work with you could I not at least see you?" he asked as he turned in circles looking around the cavernous room.

"If you walk straight you will come to me," the voice said and naruto followed the directions until he came before a large cage where a large 9-tailed fox laid his tails swaying widely in the cage.

"The nine-tailed demon" naruto spoke, sounding a bit breathless as he stood before the beast before him.

"It's about time you found me runt" the fox spoke, his voice now low and rumbling filling the room with reverberations. "Take the seal off and I will get us out alive," he said, his eyes glowing a bright red.

"I'm not stupid you and let me borrow your power or its no deal and we both die" the blonde stated and crossed his arms as he stared up at him. The laugh from the demon shook the room and naruto stumbled slightly before he regained his footing

"And what makes you think you can tell me what to do, runt?" the fox asked him and naruto walked a bit closer to him.

"I'm not the one in the damn cage," he said smugly and the nine tails snarled at him

"Don't push your luck brat" he growled out before he closed his eyes. Naruto tapped his foot against the floor.

"It's not like we have a bunch of time here" he spat out and the foxes eyes shot open and glared at him.

"Fine. I will lend you my power, but one day you will be so desperate you will open this gate" he growled and naruto laughed and shook his head at the statement.

"Like you said I rely on my own self and power. I will never be desperate enough to unleash you demon" he seethed and the fox just laughed.

"All in good time runt," he said almost threateningly as red bubbles started for the male, his vision of the room going black. 

A/n : alright guys so this is an update long overdue, but it's finally here! again another cliffhanger but I hope yall like this. I know it's kinda short but I really wanted to update after such a long time. remember to stay gay and have a great day!