18

Naruto woke in a well lit room, a bright light in his face. He blinked against the light as he tried to peer past it to get a handle on his surroundings. He wanted to move his hand to block the light...but he felt so weak.

"Bout time you woke up you stupid brat" a low voice called as a stiloue came to stand right outside the ring of light. "Sarutobi is much too lenient with most of the missing nin in this village, especially those he knows on a personal level. I for one will not stand for it. So you can either come back or I can take all this power and leave you dead on the village door. It can be your choice" he said with a sinister laugh as he stood, waiting on the blonde's answer.

"I will...never...go back..to that....piece of-"the rest of his response was halted as he was struck across the face, causing him to spit out blood. He sat there a bit stunned.

"I will not have you speak bad of the village, not when you turned your traitorous back on it!so you have chosen what you wanted. I hope you don't regret your decision" he male said as he walked away and snapped and Naruto was left in darkness where the blonde started to scream loudly.

"You can come now, you can come back to me"he mumbled as he brought Obito in for a hug. Obito took in a shaky breath and pushed him back a bit as he looked him in his eyes, and shook his head.

"Kashi.... I don't know if....I can't come back" he said and looked down, taking in shaky gulps of air as his hands fisted at his side.

"What do you mean you don't know if you can come back? You have to, I can't lose you again!" Kakashi cried out pitifully as he moved towards the shorter male. Obito backed up as kakashi moved forward and his lip trembled.

"You think I wanna lose you?! You think that I want to willingly walk away from you now?

Kashi I don't want to lose you again not after all that I went through, those nights I woke up shaking as I saw you lying there, so much blood..." he mumbled and trailed off as he took a shuddering breath as he looked up at him, tears rolling down his face.

"I won't, no I can't come back to the village. I could never....never quit reminding myself what it was in those months I was alone the things I did...." he paused once more and took a gasping breath.

"Well well what do we have here?" someone asked coming up on the two males. "A traitor and someone talking to them instead of apprehending them. I wonder what the hokage would think of this Hatake" Danzo hummed as he stood a simple few feet from the male, looking at the two of them.

"And here you call yourself a ninja of the hidden leaf" he said and clicked his tounge

"Danzo, he was never a convicted traitor. He went missing in action as I understand it" he ground out from clenched teeth as he moved to almost hide the male.

"Hatake....after all he just told you and you still believe that?" He asked as he shook his head

"Perhaps you too will turn your back on the leaf if left unchecked" he smiled as he snapped his fingers and a few ANBU ROOT agents appeared, standing around them.

"Now you can give in and come with me, or we can come after you" he said as a few of then men slowly moved forward

"Danzo, there's no need for that," Kakashi said and his hand moved towards his weapon pouch that no longer hung from it's normal spot. He hadn't thought to bring it with him to the market.

"A ninja should always be prepared" Obito whispered as a smoke bomb went off, covering a small area with smoke as he leapt away, leaving Kakashi with a sad parting desperate kiss as he moved to make his escape, getting beyond the small training ground within minutes.

"He doesn't care about you! See? Love is something to hinder and keep us mad at the wrong situations' ' Danzo said as he walked up to the male who had in the moments past been pinned and hands unable to move. The last thing kakashi saw was Danzo's foot coming to his head and then dark.

Sasuke moved swiftly and smiled as he headed towards the place he was informed of by Naruto. He was excited to see him after waiting to get out of the village because it had become a hassle to rid everyone as they tried to tag along on the mission. Sasuke thanked them all personally but told them that it was to be a solo mission, he couldn't risk any of them, that he had it all under control. With that alone they nodded, almost relieved. They didn't care about Naruto, they never had, they just didn't want to look like horrible people and had tried to save their own image.

He sighed as he came upon the site and looked around. A few things were left unpacked. He had probably gone to the restroom or something. Sasuke finished packing up and waited for a few moments before he started to get antsy. Hesearched the area, once, twice, a third time to try and find something he had missed, but there was none. His eyes widened as shook his head.

"He cant be gone....he can't be!" he yelled out. Suddenly his face went slack, his mouth still open as he pitched forward as darkness crowded his vision, a masked male moving towards him.

"Naruto"he breathed out as his vision went black.

A/N: man guys this chapter was a roller coaster! I loved writing this, and 15K reads? The hell? Where did all of that come from huh?Anyways thanks again for the support and love of this book and I hope to have the next chapter up soon!