13

The day was coming to an end and Sasuke was not at all pleased about it. He didn't want Naruto to leave him again, he didn't want to feel all those emotions built up after they had flowed out at the sight of his blonde idiot. As he shook out his hair after surfacing, he looked over at Naruto and smiled a bit as he saw him chase after a fish. It was nearing sun set and shelter had to be found as they could not go back to the village. Sasuke stood up and waded out the water and called out to Naruto.

"Come on it's time to get out" he said and Naruto turned to him with a pouty look on his face.

"Aw already?" he asked as he swam up beside him and sighed as he slowly got out.

"Yeah we need to get set up for the night, " Sasuke said softly as he pulled Naruto up by the hand and smiled softly at him. He nodded and they walked out to when some supplies had been left for them. As they started to set up the tent Naruto looked at Sasuke's back and gave a light gasp. Sasuke turned to him and raised a brow

"What is it?" he asked before tuning back to begin setting up the poles for the tent. Naruto's hand reached out and grazed over the mark and Sasuke tensed before he looked back to him

"I caused that didn't I?" he whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks

Sasuke sighed.

"It wasn't you, it was my own fault I didn't listen, my fault I charged out to find you. I wasn't paying attention and I was attacked by Orochimaru" he said and sighed as he rubbed his hand over Naruto's cheek and wiped away some of the tears. 

"You shouldn't have come to find me" he whispered, his blue eyes gleaming as he looked at the Uchiha, sorrow and regret rolling through him

"I couldn't not come. Naru, you mean the world to me. I can't ever imagine leaving you behind" he said and leaned in and slowly kissed him, slowly as his hand wrapped into Naruto's hair gently but with purpose.

"I love you idiot" he whispered and pulled the male into his chest, simply holding onto him. Naruto sniffled as he propped himself up with his arm and looked over the ravenette for a moment before leaning in and kissing him, a bit more aggressive than Sasuke's had been. Naruto gave off a slight moan that had Sasuke tightening his hand that was still tangled in Naruto's hair pushing his hips down groaning at the contact. He pulled away after a moment, panting, his dark eyes full of love, wanting and lust. Naruto looked at the male and panted a bit as he looked him over

"S...shouldn't we... get the tent up first?" he asked  as he calmed his breathing for the most part and Sasuke nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah I guess we should," he said with a smile and got up and started to finish the tent up. Naruto looked after him for a moment.

"I'm sorry Tobi, but I can't leave him again" he whispered as he walked back to him to help. Night had fallen and they had a small fire going, Naruto leaning on Sasuke's shoulder looking into the flames. Sasuke looked up to the stars and sighed.

"I wish you had never left Naru" he whispered "you could have had a family,  you could have met my mother and father" he mumbled and Naruto leaned over and kissed his jawline.

"I know, I wish I had come back, but it just... no one wanted me there except to be a weapon" he said as he pulled away and placed his arms round his legs, tears starting to flow down his cheeks and Sasuke sighed and pulled him back to his chest.

"I know and that's why i Don't want you to come back, I'm gonna be the one leaving this time" he said with a soft huff of breath. He always knew he was gonna be the one to leave once he found Naruto. He should have said goodbye, he should have left a note, for his mother and brother if no one else. He sighed and pulled the males head around and kissed him slowly as his thumbs wiped away the tears that rolled down Naruto's cheek.Naruto gasped softly and kissed him deeply.

"I don't want you to leave, you have so much back in the village" he mumbled as he moved to the ravenett's neck and kissed a small trail to his mark. "What would your brother think" he whispered as the ravenett gasped softly at the small sensations that came from the light kisses

"I think he'll live" he groaned out and held Naruto close to him, his hips moving up slightly as his breathing came a bit quicker

"You think so?" Naruto asked as he grinned a bit before letting his hand wander down to Sasuke's pants, pressing against him, giving the friction he needed, enough to have Sasuke gasping softly as his hips bucked up.

"Y..yes, he knows how much its affected me" he mumbled out before he pushed Naruto down taking the time of shock to mark up his neck and using his other hand to pull on Narutos pants as he nipped at his neck

"Are you sure you want this?" he mumbled as he looked into the blonde's bright blue eyes, his own simply mirroring the excitement and want he saw. Naruto gave a slight nod and that was all he needed.

A/N : ok so this has been long awaited and I'm sorry about the wait an obviously the cliff hanger, but recent months have been really hard on me and I know that's no excuse so if you'll please excuse me on those bounds. thank you for all the comments, votes, and views, I read every one and even get a few laughs out of them. I'm sorry if I miss speak on some of the quotes, I really don't mean to, sometimes I've heard both. anyways ill try to be more steady in the updates. thank you so so much!