19

Naruto you wanna go swimming?" Sasuke asked the male as he smiled brightly at him. Naruto nodded smiling back at him. They raced down to the edge of the lake and took off their shirts and shoes, emptying their pockets before they splashed in laughing at the cool water as it washed over their heads. After they got deep enough for them to swim Sasuke dunked himself in and laughed as naruto did the same, him coming up out of the water with his hair plastered against his forehead, and they laughed at one another. It was a soft simple day full of lighter and bliss as they spent the day down at the lake.

"Sasuke.... Sasuke" naruto called causing the male to look over. "Sasuke you need to wake up" he said and Sasuke tilted his head.

"Wh..what do you mean?" he asked and stared at him. Naruto took his shoulders and pushed him a bit.

"Wake up" he said and pushed him back causing him to fall backwards, splashing into the water once more 

Sasuke sat up and took a deep gasping breath, holding onto his chest looking around the room frantically. Where was he? Where was Naruto? What happened? Who was that man? His thoughts were running a mile a minute. A knock on something far off had him scrambling back until he hit a wall harshly.

"Easy dumb ass. So where is he hmm?" a voice asked him as a figure slowly stepped into veiw.

"Where is who? I don't know who you are talking about I don't even know you!" Sasuke panted as he rubbed his head.

Tobi walked towards him and squatted.

"I'm the blonde's teacher the one who is now gone and last I checked he was waiting on you," he said as grabbed the bottom of Sasuke's chin. "So I ask again where is he?" he growled and Sasuke looked up at the male.

"I was just looking for him before you knocked me out and took me to god knows where just because you lost your student and you're trying to blame me fr it when he could be seriously hurt. So don't you come at me like I'm the one who hurt him!" the ravenette yelled as he got the male's grip off of him his eyes spinning into the red orbs tomotos swirling into view. The curse mark flared up at this reaction waiting almost begging to be let out. Sasuke smirked at this, sweat slightly rolling off his temple as he looked at him.

"Now then you can let me can go or I will be leaving on my own," he said his smirk growing.

Tobi simply laughed at this causing Sasuke's smirk to all but disappear.

"You only think this is power kid" he laughed as his hand moved and placed a true seal onto the mark causing it to fade back to its original look. Sasuke's face moved to one of anger but fear as well. This man had only touched him and a large portion of his power had just.... Disappeared.

"Now then with that taken care of maybe, we can come to an understanding. You bring me back my student and I leave you your life, is that understood?"

"Yeah whatever are you gonna let me go now so I can go look for him?" Sasuke asked a bit hostilely wiggling about in his restraints.

"Yeah sure kid, just got to take a few precautions first" he stated before he swung his fist making contact, causing the young Uchiha to go unconscious 

A/N: hey guys so I know I've been super lax on updating and if your still sticking with it thanks so much! thanks to everyone for the 23 k reads it means a lot! ill try and get more chapters up soon but until then stay gay!