4

It was now seven in the morning. After the nurse had came back with Soobins medicine last night, the pair had agreed to get some rest.

The nurse had stepped into the small hospital room and announced that Soobin was now able to be discharged from the hospital. Soobin took this as a chance to finally get away from Yeonjun, obviously not wanting to end up in the hospital again.

Yeonjun drove him back to campus since they were both heading that way anyway. Soobin quickly stepped out of the car as soon as they had arrived and rushed back to his dorm, ignoring Yeonjuns confused glare as he walked.

He stepped into the building that held the single dorms and rushed to his room. Once arriving, he slammed the door behind him and flopped onto his bed.

To say he was exhausted would be an understatement.

He didn't even bother showering or getting a change of clothes before he fell into a deep slumber.

—————

Unfortunately, Soobins beauty sleep was disrupted by the ring of his phone.

Soobin grumpily sat up as he reached over to his bedside table and snatched his phone.

Unknown is calling...
Answer | Decline

Soobin scratched the back of his neck as he nervously spoke up, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Yeonjun, the guy from the bookstore" He spoke softly into phone, Soobin groaned internally.

"How did you get my number?" Soobin asked, a hint of annoyance seeping from his voice.

"Stole your phone while you were unconscious, anyways I just wanted to make sure you were okay"

Soobin sighed, why does he have to be such a nice guy- can't he just leave me alone..

"I'm fine," Soobin thought to himself for a second before speaking up again, "Hey, if you're a year three student then what were you doing in the year two bookstore?"

He heard Yeonjun laugh softly from the other line, "I was getting a book for a friend, Beomgyu, you might know him. He goes there pretty often"

Soobin did know of Beomgyu but they weren't close. They'd only had an estimate of two conversations, both conversations being about books, but Beomgyu was a frequent costumer.

As if a lightbulb had sparked, Soobin felt an idea form in his brain. "I have to go, sorry!" He said abruptly before hanging up the call and sprinting out of the room, tossing his phone into his pocket in the process.

Off to find the infamous Beomgyu.

——————————————————————
a/n;
i know a few people read this but i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!