7

Yeonjun had successfully walked Soobin back to his dorm, but he was feeling guilty about leaving the emotional boy alone for the night.

On the walk back to campus, Soobins crying had only gotten worse and he was completely exhausted.

Soobin sat down on his bed as Yeonjun stood awkwardly in the corner of the small room. "Should I leave or-" Yeonjun asked shyly.

"You can stay for the night.. only if you want to" Soobin replied, too exhausted to be having this conversation.

"How do you know i'm not going to kill you in your sleep or something?"

"I don't, and I don't really care either"

Soobin tossed Yeonjun two blankets and a pillow for him to sleep on the average sized couch across from his bed.

Yeonjun chuckled softly as he got comfortable on the couch, "You sure know how to treat a guest"

Soobin was now half asleep as he mumbled quietly, "Sorry, i've never had anyone sleepover before"

Yeonjun felt bad for the poor boy so he just nodded in response. He flipped the switch to turn the lights out and quickly wrapped himself up in the blankets he was given. The pair had eased into their own sleeping arrangements and quickly drifted off into a deep slumber.

—————————
2 weeks later.

The two males had quickly grown accustomed with each other. They weren't the best of friends but they dealt with each other.

Yeonjun felt the need to stay in contact with Soobin. He knew his situation and his lack of friends, he didn't want Soobin to be pushed over the edge with no one to lean on.

Soobin didn't enjoy being pitied but he slightly enjoyed Yeonjuns company, he would never admit this to anyone though.

Soobin had just attended a lecture and was now leaving the building with his friend, Taehyun. They walked side-by-side towards the bookstore so Soobin could get to work.

The two were chatting on about nonsense as Soobin heard someone call out his name. The two turned around to meet a grinning Yeonjun and an annoyed Beomgyu.

"Your boyfriend is coming" Taehyun whispered to Soobin, Soobin punching his shoulder in return.

The other two males had finally reached them, Taehyun being the first to speak. "Hey, you" He pointed towards Beomgyu, "Let's go, I don't want to be fourth wheels"

Beomgyu just laughed softly before waving off to the two older males and walking off with Taehyun.

Soobin scoffed at his friends behavior, "How are you feeling?" Yeonjun asked him with slight concern in his voice.

Soobin walked beside Yeonjun, his eyes growing interested in the ground. "I'm fine, you don't have to ask everyday." he replied to which Yeonjun simply shrugged.

"We haven't hung out in a while so i'm picking you up after work" Yeonjun said sternly leaving no room for protest as they approached the bookstore.

Soobin scrunched up his nose in slight discomfort but agreed nonetheless. The two boys said their goodbyes as they wandered off in different directions.

Soobin sat behind the cash register and clipped in his name tag, already desperate for the day to be over.

——————————————————————
a/n;
not sure if i like this chapter so heres a cute photo of yeonbin as an apology!

——————————————————————a/n;not sure if i like this chapter so heres a cute photo of yeonbin as an apology!