9

The pair walked back to Soobins dorm in a comfortable silence. Soobins smile just couldn't seem to fade even as they walked.

"Do you want me to sleepover again?" Yeonjun asked as they approached Soobins dorm.

Soobin pulled out his key and unlocked the door as he giggled and pulled Yeonjun into the room with him.

"if that's okay with you" Soobin replied to which Yeonjun just chuckled and nodded.

Soobin closed off his curtains and shut off his lights. He skipped back over to Yeonjun and dragged him over to the couch. If he hadn't known Soobins situation, Yeonjun definitely would've thought this was going elsewhere.

Soobins smile was extremely contagious. Yeonjun found himself growing happier within every second he was near the younger male.

"Let's watch a movie?" Soobin suggested as he got comfortable on the couch and pulled open his laptop.

Yeonjun nodded as he laid himself beside Soobin. The two agreed on a movie, but Yeonjun found it hard to concentrate on the movie when the boy beside him was laced with happiness like a child with candy.

Yeonjun smiled widely and wrapped his arm over Soobins shoulder, purposely pulling him closer. Soobin was too caught up in the movie to notice this.

Soobin grew confident with looking at Yeonjun since it was dark. He felt relieved that he had found a loophole around this entire situation. Even though it didn't have much of an affect, he enjoyed being able to talk and look at Yeonjun.

Why he wanted to look at Yeonjun? Even Soobin couldn't answer this. Of course he thought Yeonjun was attractive, who wouldn't? It was much more than him being attractive and Soobin just couldn't put his finger on it.

After about fourty minutes of intensely watching the unknown movie, Soobins eyes began to grow heavy. Soon after, he drifted off to sleep. Unconsciously snuggling into Yeonjuns shoulder. Yeonjun grinned and pulled the boy in, laying his head on Soobins.

What a sleepyhead.

——————————————————————
a/n;
really short chapter, sorry!