19

With soobin and yeonjuns friendship growing closer with everyday that passed, it grew harder for soobin to deny his feelings any longer. A month and a half ago, soobin didn't even know the older male.

Soobin was becoming overwhelmed with these newly accepted feelings. Without further thinking, soobin stood up from his seat and rushed outside, with yeonjun right on his heels. The others were laced with worry but they trusted yeonjun to make sure he was okay.

Once outside of the café, yeonjun rubbed soobins arms comfortingly, since he wasn't aware of what had the boy panicking he didn't really know how to comfort him. Soobin collapsed in yeonjuns arms, yeonjun was confused on what beomgyu could have possibly said that could've caused this.

After a few minutes had passed yeonjun finally decided to ask the question that was lingering in his head, "What happened-"

"I like you, not regular like you- I like you romantically, you know? I have feelings for you." Soobin blurted out all of his thoughts without thinking. Once he realized what he had done, he slapped his hand over his mouth without lifting his head to look at his reaction. Yeonjuns eyes widened, hugging onto soobins limp body that laid within his arms.

"You were on the verge of a panic attack... because you have feelings for me?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow skeptically, soobin just nodded.

Yeonjun lifted up the younger male, soobin instinctively closing his eyes. "Open your eyes." yeonjun spoke softly. Soobin hesitantly blinked open his eyes, immediately being met with pools of honey staring back at him.

A sharp pain rung through his head but he was too distracted by the beautiful colors surrounding him in that moment. Yeonjun leaned in, closing the space between them as he pressed his plump lips onto soobins. Their lips creating its own tune, as if everything in the world had disappeared.

Everything but them.

They pulled apart after a few seconds and just looked at each other, nothing but admiration in their eyes. Even with everything and its new found colors surrounding soobin, he didn't want to look at anything but the male in front of him. It wasn't until the pain in soobins head became too much to bare that they looked away. Soobin winced at the growing headache in his head, yeonjun noticed this and pulled him in by the shoulder as they walked back into the café.

Yeonjun sat soobin down beside beomgyu as he went to order a bottle of water for the younger. Once yeonjun arrived back to their booth with the water in hand, obviously sitting down beside soobin, taehyun decided to speak first. "We saw everything, including the kiss."

Soobin facepalmed himself, he knew his friend would tease him about this forever.