18

"I don't want to go." soobin muttered under his breath and turned the other way on the bed, his back facing yeonjuns chest.

"who wakes up this early on a saturday anyway?" he continued on. Yeonjun chuckled, leaning down and planting soft kisses down the youngers neck.

Soobins breath hitched as butterflies erupted in his stomach, he would never get used to this feeling. As yeonjun continued on with the soft pecks, soobin quickly forgot what he was even complaining about. "w-what are you doing?" soobin stuttered out.

Yeonjun stayed silent as he turned soobin to lay on his back, soobin slamming his eyes shut as a reflex. Yeonjun hovered above soobin, placing himself in between his legs. He continued on with the small pecks until soobin gasped at a spot just below his chin. Yeonjun grinned and begun to suck and nibble on that particular spot, lewd sounds escaping soobins mouth. The spot below soobins chin had begun to darken and yeonjun grinned to himself, "you're so pretty, bunny."

Soobin was practically begging to see yeonjuns face, his eyesight troubles preventing him from doing so. Yeonjun snuck his hands beneath soobins shirt, rubbing his waist with lustful eyes.

Then, the door had creaked open. Both, yeonjun and soobin had turned to face yeonjuns roommate that had stepped into the room.

"I- um... sorry, I-"

Soobins face was practically on fire. Yeonjun stood up from the bed and held his hand out for the younger to grab, "It's okay, san, we were just leaving."

San shuffled around awkwardly as soobin grabbed onto yeonjuns hand and practically ran out of the room.

—————————

After showering and getting ready for the day, the two males had finally arrived at their usual hangout spot. Kai had decided on the seating arrangements to prevent himself from feeling like a fourth wheel. On one side of the booth; soobin, kai and taehyun. Yeonjun sitting across from taehyun and beomgyu across from soobin. Soobin had tried to defend himself from these seating arrangements since him and yeonjun weren't a couple, but anyone with a brain could notice the chemistry there.

"Looks like someone had fun last night." Taehyun laughed softly, hinting at the dark spot on soobins neck. Yeonjun winked at taehyuns statement, soobins cheeks had begun to flush once again.

"Nothing happened" soobin spoke with gritted teeth. Taehyun raised up his hands in surrender before being engulfed in conversation with yeonjun and kai. Beomgyu took this as his chance to talk to soobin.

"are you and yeonjun... a thing?" he asked quietly so just the two of them could hear. Soobin frantically shook his head at the question. "I've never seen him become this close with anyone in just a month, it took him three months to even consider me an acquaintance." Beomgyu said nonchalantly but this only confused soobin.

"Why are you telling me this?" Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. Beomgyu just scoffed until he realized that soobin was being serious, "he obviously likes you, don't be stupid."

Soobin had heard the previous statement before, "You and tae talk about us?"

Beomgyu smiled and nodded before poking soobins cheek, the action not going unnoticed by yeonjun, "I know you like him too, tell him how you feel, you two have something special."

The word 'special' perfectly described the relationship between the two. Besides the mysterious change in his eyesight when it came to yeonjun, the two seemed to connect. A key and it's lock is what taehyun had referred it to.

Soobins overthinking was beginning to consume him. Although, it wasn't his usual overthinking. He had finally accepted his feelings for the pink-haired male and his impulsive behavior was going to lead to these newfound feelings being revealed.