25

It was five minutes till midnight. Yeonjun stood outside, in the same area that held their beautiful snowman from weeks prior. Unfortunately, due to the lack of architecture skills and more snow, the snowman didn't last long. Albeit it's disappearance saddening the pair, it still held a nice memory.

The air was cold, supporting a nice breeze along with it. Yeonjun was completely clueless to the cold weather as rushes of adrenaline pumped through every vein in his body.

Yeonjun and ningning had spent the entirety of the evening talking over their mischievous plan to get the couple together. Throughout the scheming, ningning had another plan up her sleeve.

Ningning opened the door to soobin and yeonjuns shared bedroom. Soobin was sprawled out over the bed, scrolling through meaningless social media posts on his phone.

"Um, sorry to bother you but... are you busy?" Ningning stepped into the room hesitantly and shut the door behind her. Soobin raised an eyebrow at her, "uh, not really... why?"

"I've been kind of nervous to get to know all of you personally, the other boys seem to look up at you so I was just thinking I could spend some time with you..." She trailed on and soobin listened intently.

Soobin thought what she was saying sounded a bit skeptical but despite his gut feeling, he agreed and decided to talk with the girl.

The two had been talking about nonsense for about ten minutes when ningning received a text. She pulled out her phone, quickly typed a reply then put it away.

Yeonjun
it's 12:05, where is he?

Ningx2
he found out about the plan
says he isn't interested in dating you at the moment, sorry :/

She smirked to herself as she sent the texts, getting up from the bed and walking to the door. "Thanks for talking to me, goodnight!" She smiled proudly as she walked out of the room.

She flopped down onto the couch and began to picture herself along with the oldest male. To her, soobin didn't deserve someone as attractive as yeonjun. Despite just meeting the male, she felt yeonjun would look better with someone like herself. She was dedicated to make that dream into a reality, and couldn't do that with soobin in the way.

Meanwhile, yeonjun stopd outside in the snow. Tears rimmed his eyes, he wasn't one to cry but his heart had just been shattered. After spending the past few months with soobin by his side, he just knew that soobin had shared his feelings.

I guess I was wrong.

Yeonjun contemplated leaving, but seeing as he was the designated driver and didn't want to leave the others stranded, he stayed. He couldn't bring himself to face soobin after the quite embarrassing situation. He felt like his heart had been played with. He had been lead on to believe the younger actually felt the same way he did.

He shuffled his feet back inside of the cabin and walked to Taehyun and beomgyus shared room.

"Can I sleep in here?" His voice was hardly above a whisper, the two males wouldn't have heard him if they didn't notice the door opening.

Beomgyu nodded as he picked up on his friends distressed state, "You can sleep in the bed with me, tae go sleep with soobin." Yeonjun sniffled at the sound of the males name, beomgyu picked up on this. Taehyun rushed out and into the room soobin was in.

He closed the door softly behind him and waited a few seconds before speaking, "What the hell happened?"

Soobin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and looked around the dull colored room, "Um, what?"

"Yeonjun looks like someone pulled his heart out and stomped on it." He explained and soobin began to worry.

"Is he okay? I'm gonna go check on him-" soobin began to stand up from the bed but taehyun pulled him back down.

"I think it's best that you don't," taehyun sighed and scratched his hair awkwardly, "let's get some rest then we can figure out what to do."

Soobin was dying to know what had upset the older so badly but he obliged to taehyuns request nonetheless. The last time soobin checked, their relationship was perfectly fine, what could've happened?

After hours of squirming around beneath the coldness of the blankets atop of him, soobin finally managed to fall asleep. He had grown used to the older cuddling him to sleep and it felt weird to be without his presence, even if it was for the one night.

He just wanted to make sure everything was okay.