20

A month had passed since the two had confessed their feelings for each other. Soobin didn't know why they weren't exactly a couple yet, but he'd rather not rush into anything. Their relationship hadn't changed much, yeonjun was still his regular flirty self and soobin pretended to hate it.

It was now the beginning of december and  the group didn't have to attend school for three weeks due to the winter holidays. Beomgyu had convinced his parents to allow the group of males to stay at their winter cabin for a few weeks. The cabin was just a city away from their university. They all thought it was a good idea to get away from school for a while.

Yeonjun agreed to drive the group. Well, he was the only one of them with a license so he was practically forced to drive. Of course he picked up beomgyu first, it was his family's cabin after all. He then picked up the other three and proceeded with the one-hour drive.

Beomgyu sat in the passenger seat. Kai, soobin and taehyun took up the backseat. Their bags were neatly packed into the trunk.

Yeonjun tried his best to focus on the road, but with soobin and kai's constant giggling it was quite hard, jealousy was brewing within him.

They arrived at the cabin within the given time and unloaded their bags. Beomgyu dragged taehyun into the cabin, kai following behind them. This left just the two oldest outside.

"You and kai were flirting?"  Yeonjun stared over soobins face, soobin averted his eyes since it was still midday.

"I- no... we were just goofing off, the way friends do." soobin shrugged. Yeonjun laughed as he slipped his arms around soobins waist. He leaned in to soobins ear, "Don't let it happen again." He whispered sternly before winking and walking into the small cabin. Soobin had never been more flustered.

The cabin was small and cozy. A wooden fireplace was pressed against the center of a wall, a nice sized television on top of it. The lounging and kitchen areas were nicely decorated and coordinated with each other. There were only two bedrooms since beomgyu was an only child, both bedrooms holding a bathroom within it.

Kai flopped down onto the couch and sighed, "I guess i'll be sleeping on the couch."

"I thought me and tae could sleep together." Soobin suggested, beomgyu scrunching up his nose in reply.

"Bunny, don't act like we've never slept in the same bed together." Yeonjun smirked.

"Not this again, leave the flirting for when i'm not in the room?" Kai facepalmed, exhausted of being the only person of the group with no partner.

Beomgyu grabbed taehyuns hand and dragged him off to one of the bedrooms, "We're gonna go unpack, bye!" he waved.

Yeonjun grabbed onto soobins hand as well and dragged him to the second bedroom, waving at kai as they exited the lounge room.

Kai sighed in relief, being a fourth wheel was getting tiring.

——————————————————————-
a/n;
this book reached 100 votes and 700 reads, thank you! all of this love is greatly appreciated mwah