27

Soobins world had returned back to its regular dull routine; wake up, school, work then sleep. He didn't want to bother taehyun, so he kept to himself. He figured since taehyun and beomgyu were practically inseparable, it would be better for him to avoid third wheeling. The others took it upon themselves to console soobin and yeonjun, but after two weeks of this it became insufferable.

The group of males were trying their hardest to make yeonjun and soobin feel included but they refused to be in the same room with each other. Taehyun had noticed that ningning would stick to yeonjuns side like a leech, it was hard to watch. The three males had to put an end to this.

Everyone except ningning and soobin were currently in a booth at their favorite café. Yeonjun was the last to arrive, it had took him awhile to trust their word on soobin not joining them. Yeonjun was sat beside kai and across from beomgyu, leaving taehyun beside his boyfriend.

"What was so urgent that couldn't wait until later?" Yeonjun grumbled as he got comfortable in his seat.

"So nice to see you too," beomgyu said sarcastically, "It's about you and soobin-"

"There is no 'me and soobin'" he scoffed.

"Don't be a child." Kai rolled his eyes, yeonjun doing the same in return. 

"Can you tell us what happened so we can help you? We can tell ningning had something to do with it, but we wanted to ask you before speaking with her." Beomgyu explained in a soft tone, he was trying his best to avoid making the situation worse.

"Is this a fucking intervention?" yeonjun questioned, more to himself than the others.

"You're not an addict-" Taehyun whispered but beomgyu heard him, earning a hard smack on the back of his head. 

Yeonjun placed his elbows on the table, cupping his face in his hands. "He's not interested me, that's all there is to it." Taehyun scrunched up his face in disinterest.

"Are you high? Drunk? Maybe you are an addict-"

"Tae, get to the point." Kai snickered. "I've never seen soobin with a friend, let alone a love interest. If he was uninterested in you, you would've known way before we went on vacation." Taehyun explained, but yeonjun just became confused with this newfound information.

"But ningning told me-"

"Ningning told you he was uninterested?" Beomgyu interrupted him. The group sat in silence for a few minutes as they tried to put the pieces together. 

Kai broke the silence first, "Maybe she told you that so she could have a chance. She's been oddly close to you ever since. Ugh, I thought I had a chance with her."

"Kai shut up! That was oddly smart." Beomgyu squealed and clinged onto his boyfriends arm, "Tae, we could literally be detectives!"

Taehyun laughed softly at his cuteness and stood up from the booth, dragging beomgyu and yeonjun up with him, kai followed suit and stood up too. "Come on, we need to go speak to soobin.

-----------------

Soobin was laying on his couch, wearing nothing but plaid boxers and a white t-shirt when he heard his door being unlocked. He groaned and stood up from the couch, "Tae, you could at least call firs-"

He froze in place once seeing that taehyun wasn't alone. Taehyun and beomgyu laughed hysterically once they saw soobins attire, kai looked away in obvious discomfort. Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and debated looking away, he couldn't deny that it was a excellent sight to see. 

"w-what are you doing here?" Soobin managed to get out, his face was practically on fire.

"we just needed to talk to you." Taehyun choked out in between laughter, yeonjun stomped on his foot to prevent him from laughing. It worked.

"What did ningning talk to you about that night?" Kai asked, taehyun was still recovering from yeonjuns stomping.

"What night?" 

"Soobin, don't be stupid just answer the question." yeonjun rolled his eyes.

Soobin groaned, "Um, nothing? we just talked about nonsense for about ten minutes."

"Did she mention yeonjun at all?" Kai questioned him further and soobin just shook his head nervously.  The four males exchanged a knowing look and sighed, soobin stood awkwardly. He was unaware as to why they were cornering him with these questions.

"She played you two like fools." Kai began to laugh but quickly shut up as beomgyu glared at him. Beomgyu grabbed onto the two youngests arms and lead them out of soobins dorm room, "We'll let you two talk."

Once the others left the room, soobin and yeonjun sat down on the couch silently and avoided eye contact. It was a few minutes before anyone spoke, yeonjun being the one to break the silence.

"Missed me?" 

Soobin scoffed, "No, I miss seeing the wonderful colors of the world." He said sarcastically, he was only partially lying.

Yeonjun laughed softly, "So, what do we do now?"

"Start over?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n;

sometimes i get nervous to update, but i read some of the comments and see that you guys actually enjoy this so thank you for the motivation! Thank you for 300 votes and 4k reads as well, mwah :)