21

Taegyu chapter.

Taehyun just didn't want to be a burden for the yeonbin couple so he had taken the first chance he got to escape, and that just so happened to involve beomgyu. The best decision in his life took place a little over two months ago. The two had really hit it off within their very first time hanging out. Taehyuns irritating and witty personality matched well with beomgyus funny and soft one.

Beomgyu really just wanted to spend the holidays with taehyun but he didn't want it to come off as suspicious, so he invited his other friends. He knew yeonjun and soobin would rather be alone as well so he knew they wouldn't be a bother.

Beomgyu and taehyun were in their shared room for the vacation. They had finished unpacking and decided to take it easy for a few hours.

As night had crept in, taehyun jumped up from the bed. He grabbed a pillow and chucked it at beomgyus face, beomgyu raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm bored."

"Tae, you're not a child- i'm not gonna entertain you."

Taehyun perked up as a grin appeared on his face, "Beommie, lets build a fort!" he began pulling the blankets and pillows from beneath beomgyus body. Beomgyu giggled at his child-like behavior.

Beomgyu sprung up from the bed as well, "how are we gonna build a fort?"

Taehyun stared at the bed, trying to figure out a plan. He then draped a long blanket over the headboard of the bed and draped  another blanket horizontally atop of the first. He pulled a piece of the blanket to the side, showing beomgyu the entrance of their new palace.

Beomgyu gathered all the estranged pillows and blankets, placing the blankets on the bed and pillows all around. Taehyun then flipped the switch to the lights, both gathering into the fort as laughs and giggles escaped their lips. Beomgyu cut on the flashlight from his phone so the two could still see each other. "Wait we're missing something!" Taehyun dashed out of the fort and entered once again with a bag full of all types of snacks.

They spoke for hours. Telling random childhood stories, fun facts, even debating on the cutest anime characters.

Beomgyu popped a chip into his mouth and looked at taehyun, who laid sprawled out beside him. "Be my boyfriend?" Beomgyu casually said.

Taehyun looked up at him with wide eyes, "What?"

"B-be my boyfriend?" He was now nervous. Taehyun sat up with a smirk present on his face, "Does the baby choi beomgyu have a crush on I, kang taehyun?"

Beomgyu scrunched up his face in pretend disgust and nudged taehyuns shoulder, "not anymore." Taehyun laughed and kissed beomgyus cheek, "I guess i'll be your boyfriend, but only because you begged me."

"I didn't beg y-"

"Shhh," Taehyun brought his finger to his mouth, "I won't tell anyone that you had to beg me."

Beomgyu squinted at him, planting a soft, chaste kiss onto his lips. Taehyun smiled like a child with a sugar rush, tackling the older into a hug.

They fell asleep sprawled out on the bed, beomgyu engulfed in taehyuns long arms. Both males felt like the moment was perfect for the two of them.

————————————————————————
a/n;
how did this book get to 1k reads already? love you guys mwah, cute yeonbin picture as a reward teehee

————————————————————————a/n;how did this book get to 1k reads already? love you guys mwah, cute yeonbin picture as a reward teehee