22

Same night as the previous chapter.

It had been hours since they arrived, soobin was exhausted from waking up early, packing and the drive there so he decided to take a nap after unloading his things. He didn't want to hear anything from yeonjun so he locked him out of their shared room.

Soobin groaned as the blankets were pulled off his body, leaving his legs freezing cold. "Whoever you are, either kill me or let me sleep." he shoved his face further into his pillow.

"If I killed you, you'd be able to sleep forever." Yeonjun replied casually. Soobin sat up and rubbed his eyes, "How did you get in? I locked the door."

"These locks are easy to pick." He shrugged. Soobin squinted at him, "Creep."

"What do you want? if you haven't noticed, I was trying to sleep." Soobin replied grumpily.

Yeonjun looked through the drawers that held his clothing. He grabbed a grey button up coat and pulled it over the black hoodie he already had on, accompanying it with a black beanie. "Put on a coat, we're building a snowman."

Soobin mocked yeonjuns words before doing what he was told. He grabbed a black coat and pulled it over his grey jacket. He gave himself finger guns in the mirror as he admired himself and followed yeonjun outside.

They stepped outside, admiring the glimmering stars in the sky that was being accompanied by gentle snowfall. "why are we building a snowman?" Soobin said breathlessly, still admiring the beautiful snowfall.

"it's romantic." Yeonjun said nonchalantly. "There's a lot of snow over here." he said, squatting down in the area and playing with the snow. Soobin giggled as he watched the older play with the snow before joining him. He squatted down, taking a handful of snow and rolling it into a ball. "There's not enough snow to make a big one." soobin frowned.

Yeonjun snickered and flicked soobins frowning lips with his cold fingers, soobin gave him an annoyed look in return. "We can make a small one, duh."

Soobin rolled the smaller ball of snow and placed it atop of the big one that yeonjun made. The pair looked at their tiny snowman skeptically, "Oh! we forgot the arms and nose!" yeonjun looked around at the ground and grabbed a twig, sticking it into the right side of the snowman. Soobin repeated the action and found a twig, this twig longer than yeonjuns. They found one for the nose and two tiny sticks to make antlers out of.

"What should we name it?" Soobin raised an eyebrow. They sat in silence as they thought of a name for their creation. "Yeonbin?" yeonjun shrugged, it was the only name that came to mind.

Soobin snickered and nodded, "you've been around tae and beomgyu too much."

"Let's carve our initials in it!" Soobin began carving his initials into the snow beneath their snowman with his fingernail, yeonjun doing the same.

'S.B + Y.J'

Soobin giggled excitedly and placed their creation near their initials, "Aw, even the universe is looking out for us." Yeonjun said as the pair watched as snow fell everywhere except the sacred area of their masterpiece.

Soobin scoffed in pretend annoyance and stood up. Yeonjun stood up and draped his arm over soobins shoulder, "I think we're soulmates."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Yeonjun teased further, "even your colorless eyes think i'm special."

Soobin pushed the older off of him as yeonjun made annoying kiss sounds with his lips, "If you keep this up, you're going to be sleeping out here tonight."

"Ouch, my husband is putting me in the dog house." Yeonjun placed his hand over his heart dramatically. Soobin stared at the older unenthusiastically, yeonjun just laughed at the pretty boy in front of him.

"Come on, bunny, I want some hot chocolate." Yeonjun hugged onto the younger as they stepped inside the cabin.

————————————————————-
a/n;
picture reference, time of day is just different:) i love reading the comments too so thank you for that as well mwah

————————————————————-a/n; picture reference, time of day is just different:) i love reading the comments too so thank you for that as well mwah