23

Soobin stood up from his bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching. After scrolling through his phone for an hour, he decided to finally get out of bed. He walked into the kitchen where the others were after brushing his teeth and showering.

"Look who finally left their room." Kai snickered as soobin appeared in the kitchen. Soobin glanced at him, "you sound like a mom talking to their depressed kid." he retorted.

"Why hasn't anyone cooked?" soobin questioned.

"There's nothing to cook with." Yeonjun and beomgyu said in unison, bitterness laced in their voice. Soobin raised an eyebrow, "Tae and kai don't want to go food shopping." beomgyu sighed.

"Kai is too busy texting his new girlfriend." yeonjun teased with a grin on his face. Soobins eyes widened at the new found information, "how long was I sleeping?" he asked sarcastically. Kai reached over the counter and slapped yeonjun, a bit too hard. "She's not my girlfriend, her name is vivian but everyone calls her ningning." he explained to the others.

"that's cute and all but i'm starving, can we please go shopping now?" soobin practically begged. Taehyun and kai finally gave in and decided to go shopping with the others.

——————————-

Shopping had never been more difficult.

Beomgyu was being pushed around in a cart by taehyun and were racing around the store with kai and yeonjun. Soobin being as hungry as he was, he decided to do the shopping.

After collecting the necessary materials to cook with, soobin decided to look around the store since the children were still playing around. He wandered into the 'arts & crafts' section, looking around at all of the supplies. He reached up and grabbed a bottle of paint, curious as to what the color was.

"Yeonjun!" he called out for the boy, yeonjun ignored the boy. Soobin grinned before yelling his name again, "Daniel choi!"

Yeonjun rushed over to him, a frown on his lips. "Shh, that was supposed to be our secret." he pressed his finger to his lips.

"What color is this paint?" soobin batted his eyelashes innocently as he slid the bottle down its shelf and over to yeonjun. Yeonjun smirked and cupped the youngers chin.

their eyes met.

For the first time since they had met, soobin hadn't received any head pain while looking directly into the olders eyes. His eyesight was growing accustom to the exotic colors he was seeing. He raised up the bottle of paint in his hand that had been easily forgotten with the chemistry growing between the two, "you could've just told me it was red." he huffed, pulling away.

"Go get the kids, i'm ready to get back to the cabin."

——————————————————————
a/n;
okay i have some drama coming up soon so prepare yourselves ;)