28

"What are we going to do about ningning?" Kai asked, her name sounding bitter on his tongue.

The group were currently gathered in soobins room. Yeonjun and soobin on the couch with the others on the floor surrounding them. It had been a week since the pair had decided to speak again. It wasn't as awkward as soobin pictured it to be. They discussed exactly what happened and even made jokes about it.

Now that soobin knew the older wanted an actual relationship, it was becoming unbearable to be patient. With his lack of social skills, he definitely wasn't going to propose the question.

He knew something was special about the boy. His eyes literally lit up when he looked at him, you couldn't ignore something like that even if you tried. He was drawn to him, every second they spent together was better than the last. A few months ago, soobin wouldn't have cared for a relationship.

Whenever the two locked eyes, not only did soobin feel butterflies bubble in the pit of his stomach but his life practically changed for a few seconds. Being colorblind was a huge part of his life so when yeonjun came along, he was overwhelmed.

As time progressed and he began to see the beautiful colors of the world more often, his migraines became easier to bare until he no longer received them. Although his head pains were no longer an issue, he still avoided eye contact as much as possible to avoid the sadness he felt when everything returned back to its dull reality.

Soobin would describe it as teasing. Showing him the world that he'll never be able to see again. That was true, unless yeonjun was around.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when yeonjun shrugged beside him. "I'd rather just act like she never existed, I already have my bunny back. Everything else doesn't really matter." He sat back against the couch and shrugged again. Soobin blushed furiously from beside him.

"Could you guys get a room?" Taehyun pretended to gag.

"We could but you're in it." Soobin retorted with the best death glare he could muster.

Beomgyu decided enough was enough and dragged the other two along with him as he left. He explained it as not wanting to end their 'honeymoon'.

Not long after, yeonjun pulled soobin out of the dorm and towards an unknown location. Since it was dark out, yeonjun thought it would be nice to spend some time together.

"What are we doing here?" Soobin questioned as they approached the river from their previous nights together. Yeonjun didn't respond, he simply pulled soobin over by his waist and hugged him for what felt like forever.

After a few minutes of silence, yeonjun decided to ask the not-so surprising question but it still caught soobin off guard.

"Be my boyfriend?"