13

"YEONJUN!" Taehyun yelled, capturing the attention of Yeonjun and a few other customers.

Soobin winced at how loud Taehyun was yelling before hitting his arm. Taehyun rubbed the part of his arm that had gotten hit and scrunched up his nose, "Why are you always hitting someone?"

Soobin opened his mouth to respond but was rudely interrupted by Yeonjun approaching their booth.

"Beomgyu is coming, Tae. You should go wait for him outside" Yeonjun stated with no emotion in his voice, Soobin thought it was oddly attractive.

Taehyun nodded frantically and speed walked out of the café to wait for Beomgyu. Yeonjun sat down in Taehyuns previous seat and stared directly at Soobin. Soobin looked at the table, shifting his weight around awkwardly.

"You're avoiding me." Yeonjun spoke with no emotion, Soobin just nodding in response.

"Why?"

"You're straight..."  Soobin mumbled.

"Speak louder" Yeonjun said as Soobin began to speak.

"I kissed you but you're straight" Soobin spoke louder this time, tapping the table uncomfortably. Yeonjun raised an eyebrow before laughing hysterically.

Soobin was embarrassed, his entire face burned a bright color of red.

"You think i'm straight? that's insulting"

Soobin didn't say anything, he just continued to tap the table. Yeonjun grabbed his hand and held onto it, rubbing circles on his hand with his thumb.

"I'm pansexual, Soobinnie" Yeonjun smiled warmly, Soobin would've loved to see his smile during these hours.

"Is that why you're avoiding me? You thought I was straight?" Yeonjun pressed further to which Soobin just nodded.

Yeonjun thought to himself for a second before fully realizing the situation. Yeonjun lifted the youngers chin with his free hand, Soobin immediately closing his eyes as a reflex. Yeonjun pressed his lips onto Soobins.

Soobin relaxed against his lips, their lips fitting together like pieces of a puzzle. As soon as the kiss began, it ended. Soobin didn't open his eyes until he was facing the table again, but it didn't take science to know that he was blushing uncontrollably.

As if on cue, Taehyun walked into the café hand-in-hand with Beomgyu and approached the table. Yeonjun stood up with Soobins hand still in his, pulling him out of his seat with him.

"Here's twenty dollars," Yeonjun handed the money to Beomgyu who just looked at him confusingly, "We're leaving"

Beomgyu nodded in realization while Taehyun nudged his elbow and wiggled his eyebrows. Yeonjun winked at Taehyun before walking out of the café with a red-faced Soobin.