14

The pair stepped into Soobins dorm, Soobin hadn't said a word since they left the café. He was too caught up in his own thoughts.

Soobin sat down on the small couch as Yeonjun closed the curtains and made sure the lights were off. Although it was late afternoon, Soobin had dark curtains and they were perfect for blocking out the sun.

Yeonjun walked back over to Soobin, if you hadn't known Soobin you would've thought the poor boy had seen something traumatizing.

Yeonjun sat down beside the younger and wrapped an arm around his waist. "You haven't spoke much, are you okay?"

Soobin was struggling to answer the simple question of 'are you okay'. His thoughts were out of control.

Why did he kiss me? Does he like me? like... does he have feelings for me? Maybe I like him as well... No! I can't have feelings for him. Do we even know each other well enough?

"Y-yeah" Soobin struggled to spit out.

Yeonjun turned Soobin to face him and caressed his chin. "Hey, it's okay, talk to me" Yeonjun spoke softly in an attempt to calm him down. As Soobin looked at him, he could see yellow rays of the sun in the corner of his eye.

Yeonjun could tell that something was bothering the younger due to his sudden ability to be quiet and the look on his face.

"Um... lets play twenty-one questions?"

———————————

The two had asked way more than twenty-one questions but as time had passed they completely forgot they were even supposed to be playing a game.

It was now around nine pm. As young adults they never slept earlier than midnight, if they ever slept at all.

Yeonjun was exhausted. He had classes earlier in the morning and he was finding it impossible to keep his eyes open any longer.

Soobin had happily asked another question, feeling content with getting to know the older. When he didn't get a response he lifted his head up from its place on Yeonjuns chest. He looked up to Yeonjuns eyes slammed shut and even breaths escaping his lips.

Soobin smiled and lifted his body away from Yeonjuns so the older could have the small couch all to himself, almost immediately being pulled back.

He smiled as he laid his head against his chest once again. Okay, maybe I do have feelings for him...