15

Soobins beauty rest was unfortunately interrupted by his phone ringing. He sat up from his position on top of Yeonjun gently, to avoid awakening the older. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller id.

Mom is calling...
answer | decline

Soobin groaned as he hesitated on which option to decide. He settled upon accepting the call, he set the phone to his ear. "Yes, mom?" he grumbled into the phone.

"Hello love," Mrs. Choi said but spoke again before Soobin could reply, "How's your eyesight?"

"What ever happened to good morning, how are you?"

Mrs. Choi giggled softly into the phone, "Ah, I'm sorry love, how's school?"

Soobin stopped to think for a second. He hadn't really bothered with school in the past month with everything else going on with his eye troubles. He was a smart enough student to keep average grades but with effort he could easily succeed.

"I'm passing" He simply replied. His mother sighed at his lack of enthusiasm on the subject.

"I've been talking with Tae, you've never mentioned your boyfriend" His mother teased. Soobin rolled his eyes, "I don't have a boyfriend"

"Mr. Choi Yeonjun," His mother giggled once again, "At least if you get married you don't have to change your last name"

Soobin sighed, "Bye mom" he said bluntly before hanging up the call. Soobin jumped as he heard Yeonjun chuckle from beside him, "She has a point"

Soobin held onto his heart dramatically to emphasize he was scared. "You really need to start announcing when you've woken up"

Soobin stood up from the couch and stretched awkwardly, "you heard the whole conversation?" He asked to which Yeonjun just smirked and nodded.

"You've never mentioned your boyfriend to me either" Yeonjun teased.

Soobin grimaced, "I don't have one"

Yeonjun laughed and ruffled the youngers hair, pulling him in and dragging him out of the cramped room, "Come on, we can go to the washrooms together"