11

Three days later.

It was now friday and the two boys had hung out everyday this week. It had become an unspoken rule for them to hang out at night.

It made Soobin feel normal. Knowing that everyone saw the darkness of the night in the same color made him feel comfortable.

Soobin and Taehyun were exiting the building that held their last class. Taehyun was rambling on about some restaurant he ate it, Soobin nodding and humming to let the latter know he was listening. As they were walking, Soobin jumped slightly and shrieked at the arms that had snuck their way around his waist.

He turned around to face a smirking Yeonjun. Quickly realizing who it was, he avoided his eyes due to it being the late afternoon. He shoved Yeonjun away from him, earning laughs from both Yeonjun and Taehyun.

Once finally calming down from their laughter, Yeonjun placed his hands on Soobins hips and spoke up. "It's almost night.. are you ready to go?"

Taehyun grinned and wiggled his eyebrows, "why do you spend every night together? are you having s—"

"Tae!" Soobin interrupted, his face being painted with a bright color of red. He looked around for a few seconds before pointing behind Taehyun. "Look, Beomgyu is over there!"

Taehyun immediately turned around and started walking towards him, "Beommie!"

Taehyun walked over towards Beomgyu like a puppy going for a treat. Soobin turned back to Yeonjun who simply just laughed at the blush on the youngers cheeks.

"Stop laughing!" Soobin poked the olders chest. After Yeonjuns laughter had calmed down, he grabbed onto Soobins hand and lead him off of campus. The simple act of holding hands caused butterflies to erupt in the youngers stomach. This isn't the first time we've held hands, why do I feel like this?

Soobin followed behind Yeonjun quietly with their hands intertwined. They walked for about ten minutes before Soobin grew suspicious. "Where are we going?" Soobin questioned hesitantly.

Yeonjun chuckled, "be patient, love"

Soobins cheeks were on fire from something as simple as a nickname. Thankfully, Yeonjun was too focused on walking to notice.

The pair walked in a comfortable silence for another ten minutes before they arrived at a river. The river was covered in trees with fallen leaves and a bridge that lead across the water and to the other side. It was now evening as the sun began set.

It was a beautiful scene, but it could've been even better if Soobin could get the whole experience. He just imagined how wonderful the sunset would've been in a place like this.

"Why are we here?" Soobin questioned. The older leaned against the bridge and hummed. He stared out at the rushing water beneath them. "it's pretty, isn't it?" he spoke softly, the sound of his voice mixing with the sound of water.

Soobin stood beside him, simply nodding. They stood there in a beautiful silence and watched the sunset.

The sun finally disappeared from the sky, quickly being replaced by the moon. Soobin wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to stay warm. There was a sharp breeze of air piercing through the air. Yeonjun turned to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"you're cold, are you ready to head back?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin hesitated as he turned around faced the older. He had been anxious but dying to do this all evening. The pair stared at each other lovingly. If you hadn't known the two, you would've assumed they were in a relationship.

Soobin rid of his thoughts, he quickly pressed his lips onto Yeonjuns. Yeonjun not responding to the kiss in shock. Yeonjun finally settled in and moved his lips against the latters.

Their lips moved rhythmically against each others. It was like their lips were yearning for each other.

I could get used to this...