5

It was now only noon as Soobin rushed his way to the bookstore, He knew a few classes had just ended so he hoped that Beomgyu would just magically appear to be from one of those classes.

Much to his luck, Beomgyu stood outside of the bookstore speaking with a woman and a younger looking male.

Soobin approached the trio, Beomgyu smiled in return to his presence.

"Hey, sorry, could I speak to you for a moment?" Soobin questioned nervously as he held onto Beomgyus arm, ready to snatch him away from his friends.

"Sure," Beomgyu turned back to his friends, "See you later Kai and Jihyo"

After Beomgyu had said his goodbyes, Soobin dragged him away to a less crowded area of the campus.

"What's up? You look stressed" Beomgyu laughed awkwardly in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Soobin sighed and decided to get straight to the point, "How do you know Yeonjun?"

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, "We're pretty close friends, why?"

Soobin sighed once again before he explained his situation to the male in front of him. As he heard himself explain the situation, he couldn't help but feel as if he was going insane. From the look on Beomgyus face, he clearly felt the same way.

Beomgyu simply blinked before placing a hand on Soobins shoulder, "Did you forget to take your meds or something?"

Soobin groaned in annoyance before rolling his eyes, "I wish.. I just don't know what to do"

Beomgyu nodded, "maybe you should hang out with him, it'll probably bring light to the situation"

"The last time we 'hung out' i passed out" Soobin spoke with air quotes.

Beomgyu simply hummed, "Obviously somethings up if you can only see color when you look at him, maybe getting to know him will make you understand why," Beomgyu glanced at his watch before looking back up at the older male. "Um, I have to get to class before i'm late, here's my number so you can text me if you need anything else" He quickly stated before walking off and leaving Soobin all alone.

Soobin stood there as the campus rid of all students, his thoughts clouding his brain.

Beomgyu was right, everything gains its colors when I look at him. That doesn't happen when I talk to others... maybe i should get to know him. I need answers.