12

"So, you're avoiding him?"

Soobin looked up from the black and white cup in his hands, sighing as his eyes met Taehyuns. "Yes..."

A week had passed since Yeonjun and Soobins hang out. Soobin and Taehyun were seated in a booth near a window in the café near campus, somehow Soobin always unconsciously ended up at this exact café.

"Why? did something happen?" Taehyun pressed further.

*Flashback*
Soobin and Yeonjuns lips were pressed softly on each others, moving perfectly at their own pace. Suddenly, Soobin pulled away. His panicking visible through his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't h-have" Soobin stepped back away as he spit out apologies. Yeonjun was clueless as to what was wrong with him.

"Hey, it's okay, are you okay?" Yeonjun attempted to calm him down. Soobin shook his head violently as he turned around and walked off, leaving Yeonjun alone.

Yeonjun was utterly confused and surprised at the entire situation. Meanwhile, Soobins thoughts were eating away at his head.

"I know i'm gay, but we just met a few weeks ago- why did I have the urge to do that? Is he even gay? Oh no, I just kissed a straight guy without permission.."

Soobins eyes watered as he rushed back to his dorm, tears threatening to fall with every step.
*End of flashback.*

"We kissed." Soobin stated with dread present in his voice.

"What? Soobin that's good, finally my ship is sail—"

"He's straight."

Taehyun stared at Soobin before leaning over the table and smacking the back of the olders head. Soobin rubbed the back of his head and winced, looking at Taehyun with a confused expression.

"You're an idiot. The way he acts around you and you have the nerve to say he's straight," Taehyun scoffed, "And don't even get me started on his appearance"

Soobins eyebrows furrowed, "What are you saying?"

Taehyun rubbed his forehead frustratedly, "There's no way Choi Yeonjun is straight, idiot"

Soobin went silent for a few minutes. "I still kissed him without consent..."

"Did he kiss you back?"

"Yes"

"Don't be stupid, Soobin"

Soobin groaned and laid his head on the table, a look of despair present on his face. "I owe him an apology"

Taehyun nodded and pointed towards the door of the café where the pink-haired boy could be seen entering, "Speak of the devil?"

Soobin groaned once again, he felt like running back home and never stepping outside again.

Why is always showing up out of no where?