(53) Files.

"I'm hungry!" Arabella threw herself down on the couch of Cole's office. She had gotten home an hour earlier from Damon's and she felt as if she wanted to take a scolding hot shower to was away all his germs.

"And if you just wait a minute we'll go out to grab food." Jackson groaned, leaning back in his chair, his arms flopping to his side.

"Where'd Jenkin go?" She changed the topic from food as it was only making her even hungrier. It was just her and Jackson left in Ramsey's office, leaving her feeling even more bored.

Jackson let out a loud breath. "Ethan needed help moving something and Elijah was too busy or something. If you stop distracting me we'll go out for food quicker."

"Stop being so boring then." She bit back.

"Fine!" He stood from his seat, sick of the girls whining. "We'll go now."

A large grin spread across Ari's face as she jumped from her seat in happiness. She pecked a kiss on Jackson's cheek then ran to the mirror on the back of Cole's office door to check her outfit. "Do you think I look okay to grab food?"

"Well... you? No. Me? Sexy as ever." Jackson joked, grabbing his keys and wallet.

Arabella laughed. "Watch it, or your ego will inflate as big as your head."

"Ha ha, very funny." He shook his head and joined the laugher, pushing the girl out the door. "I'm an incredibly attractive man, what can I say?"

"Oh, Jax?" Ari turned her head to look at the man locking the office door.

"Yes, love?"

"You're paying."

Arabella took the staircase, as did Jackson. They could I have easily taken the lift but it was a simpler way of working out without actually having to go to the gym.

Jackson unlocked his car from a few feet away and Arabella hopped in the passenger seat and hooked her phone to the Bluetooth before he had even closed his door.

She's like an excitable child. Jackson thought to himself. Arabella and himself had a relationship as if they were brother and sister. They both loved each other dearly but he fell victim to Bella's annoying tendencies quite often.

"You really are starting to annoy me." Jackson meant it. As they were driving Arabella continued to switch songs over one by one, just as he began to enjoy them.

"I annoy everyone. It's the perks of being the girl surrounded by the guys." She pushed his head.

"I wish you wouldn't while I was driving." Jackson snapped, though it didn't upset her, just egged her on more.

"Oh!"

Jackson didn't want to her it. "What?"

"Can we pick up Isabella?"

"Oh for-" he cut himself off with a sigh. "Yes."

"Great! Thank you!" She smile at him. He turned his head to look at her, also with a genuine smile.

Just as she looked a way Jackson places his hand on her head, ruffling her hair slightly. "I love you." Jackson wasn't one for those words often, growing up with parents like his he never heard the words much growing up, but as he sat there with his boyfriends little sister, he felt the need to say it. He felt love from a family that wasn't his own, and he now began to understand why Savannah had always talked so fondly of their little family.

Because it actually felt like a family.

"And I love you, silly." He tuned his gaze back to the road and dropped his hand back to the wheel, a warm feeling in his stomach.