32- Amazing

"Almost there..." Robert mumbled, hand over his daughters eyes, the two walking rather weirdly from trying not to trip over each other.

"Are you ready?" Robert asked his daughter.

"I'm ready." She excitedly answered. Robert dropped his hands to his side and Arabella squealed in amazement. "Are you serious, Papa?!" She span on her feet to face her father, taking his arms in a tight lock, adrenaline running through her veins.

"Is he serious, Mumma?!"

Kimberly giggled. "Yes baby, he's serious."

There sat a yacht in the dock. It want overly large, but it was a good size for any event. It was black in colour with white and silver detailing, multiple small lights lit it up, making it look stunning in the pale moonlight.

"We're spending the night on that?" Arabella had her mouth covered. Even though she had a lavish live style she hadn't ever been on a yacht before, Robert didn't feel the need for one, but now he did.

"We own it. I figured, you're growing up, you're in a public school and have friends on the mainland, friends of which aren't allowed in your own home. Now I know you want normal, and I can't give you normal, but I can give you this so that if you ever wanted to throw a party of your own with your friends, you could simply use the yacht. Similarly, we don't have restaurants on this island, so instead of travelling for a meal, there's staff that are working on the yacht who will we've food in the dining room on command. I just felt it made sense to get it." Robert explained his reasoning. Poor Karen felt like she was going to faint.

Everyone was in total shock, mumbling amongst themselves. "Hold on." Jenkin began.

"She turns fifteen and gets a yacht?!" Jenkin couldn't believe it. "I turned fifteen and got-"

"It's not just your sisters, it's for the family to use, just now felt like the right time. It all added up right." Kimberly explained in attempts of making her son feel better. 

"So it's not only Ari's?"

"No, son." Robert chuckled.

"If it's for the family'," Katie made quotation marks with her fingers. "How would we be able to use it when it's all the way over here?"

Kimberly looked to Katie who was still being a leech to Parker and raised her brow. "Oh no no, I was talking about my proper family. You know, Sav, Cole, Elijah, etcetera."

Katie's face dropped. "How're they family? They-"

"We're family because we know not to pick an argument on our niece's birthday, nor do we bring a mole-"

"Savannah!" Kimberly shouted, not harshly, but to stop her from disclosing the information she didn't want her children to know about Parker.

"Sorry." She smiled a sorry smile.

"Thank you so much." Arabella brushed for the small argument and practically jumped on her father.

"It's okay, baby girl." Robert smiled and hugged his daughter tight.

Bella reached her hand out for her mother to join the hug, then mumbled for her brother. The family for four wished the youngest a happy birthday before they all boarded the yacht.

They all ate dinner together first around an extremely large table. A large chocolate cake which was covered in all different treats such as chocolates, macaroons and meringue peaks, topped off with a golden happy birthday decoration.

They all sing her happy birthday but we're too full to even attempt the cake so it was put away for Robert to take back to his house later that night

Then came the dancing, Robert wasn't rude where Arabella learnt the sort of dancing we was doing, but he only presumed social media. He wasn't a fan of how she happily shook her ass to the music, but he was told to simply let her be by his wife.

Kimberly had to actually tell qui a few people to let Arabella do whatever she wanted tonight, even if that meant shaking her as to some music, Scott, Cole, Elijah, Caiden and of course Jenkin wanted to make her stop her dancing right the second she started it. But Kimberly told them all individually to leave the girl alone.

It didn't help when Grace was also shaking her ass while dancing.

Isabella and Arabella were dancing together, their laughter could even be heard over the music. Arabella was allowed to drink that night, and it had been agreed that Isabella was also allowed to have a drink that night if she so wanted to, and she did, causing both girls to be extremely loud and clumsy.

"I think we did good." Kimberly smiled.

"She seems to be enjoying." Robert took his wife's hand in his and kisses it. "Thank you."

"Thank you? For what?" Kimberly furrowed her brows.

"Of you hadn't had threatened to leave me all those years ago, I wouldn't have bought this place. We wouldn't have been able to live a semi-peaceful life where our children are our main focus. I'm happy we can give them our attention, we can give them a safe home where danger won't come to them. Thank you for making me wake up and realise what is truly the most important thing on earth." Robert didn't look like the youthful Robert Mitchell that started up the company anymore, the youthful Robert Mitchell, Kimberly met thirty years ago. He was getting old, and though neither of them wanted to admit it, they knew that sooner or later it would be over, they won't be able to be the strong people they always try to be, they won't be strong enough to run the business anymore, and eventually, their souls will leave their body, leaving their children alone, as the new Mitchell's.

The thought was scary.

Sooner or later they'd be no more. They weren't twenty anymore, they were now fourth-six, and fifty-one. If they hadn't done all this training Uber the years they'd have probably given up by now, become more fragile and less ready to fight, but they had a few years left in them, just a few. Just until everything was ready.

Jive music began playing, taking the two back to memories of their past at Kimberly's home town. Robert smiled. "A dance?"

Kimberly stood to her feet, her smile mirroring her husbands. "Of course." The two began to dance with each other, just like old times when they caught a flood of Arabella and Jenkin doing the same thing, also dancing together.

"We did good."

"We did amazing."