Questions.

Hey! So I actually only got four questions which I'm pretty sure is a good thing. So here it is...

Okay, so first off, Caiden.

"Hello." Caiden, the eldest of the Mitchell brothers perked up in interest.

How old are you now, and do you have a family?

"Well, I'm fifty-seven and no I don't have a family." The dark haired man shook his head.

"Why is that?" Grace looked over, a judging look on her face.

"Not that it matters to you, but after Jessica, anyone I dated would get terrorised by her." Caiden sighed.

"Woah, really?" Katie stifled a laugh.

"Yes." Caiden answered, slightly frustrated that the two girls were judging him.

"Tell them about your bollocks." Robert nudged his older brother. Arabella looked up at her father, a disgusted look in her face.

Caiden sighed. "She also kicked me in my balls pretty hard and I'm pretty sure I can't have kids now."

Grace bit her lip and laughed. "Sorry, I have to."

Anyway, moving along. What happened to Robert's father?

"People know he's my father too, right?" Caiden furrowed his brows in frustration.

"Shush." Karen nudged. "You aren't an  important character."

Caiden gasped and started at his mother in shock. "Mam!"

Karen shrugged. "Daryl passed away in his sleep, he had a heart attack when Jenkin was Arabella's age." Robert patted his mother's shoulder in comfort.

Another touchy one, did Dale cheat on Kimberly's mother considering Grace and Kimberly only have a one year age difference?

"Go on, Father. Please do tell." Kimberly span around quickly, glaring at her father.

"Kimberly, don't get so-"

"No Father, tell the readers." It was a touchy subject for Kimberly, she didn't like it one bit.

"Fine." Dale sighed. "After Kimberly was born and a little before too, Lucy — Kim's mother — and I had struggled in our relationship. We were about to get a divorce when Pam was there to comfort me, one thing led to another and I later found out Pamela was pregnant with Gracey-May. Lucy lucky understood due to the rough patch. I hardly saw Grace when she was growing up until Lucy died leaving me and Pam to then get together and raise Kimberly and Gracey as the sisters they are, along with later having Adrian and Caitlin."

"Basically, I was a mistake." Grace rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Nobody ever said-" Pam was cut off.

"To be fair you were all accidents." Dale shrugged. Kim shook her head and huffed.

"I wasn't." Adrian furrowed his brows.

"Oh yeah. Lucy and I never expected Kim, we gave up on the hops of having a child and out she popped, Grace was the result of a one night shag, Caitlin wasn't ever meant to happen and we didn't want it to happen, but after three girls we wanted a boy and luckily our last try was Adrian." Dale explained, not bothered that his children were in the same room all on separate white seats.

"Dad only wanted me." Adrian laughed.

"Shut it, golden boy." Caitlin pushes Adrian seat so it tumbled over, landing the youngest sibling on the floor.

"Technically dad wanted me too, just didn't expect it." Kimberly shrugged.

"Correct." Dale nodded.

Well I'm glad you aren't my family. Just putting that out there. Finally, Jenkin, will you ever find love? Or are you too devoted to the company and your parents and sister to even think of that?

Jenkin froze. "Personal isn't it?"

You have to answer.

Jenkin took a moment to think. "Well, the business means a lot to me so I suppose the business comes before relationships. No I'm not planning on finding my life long partner just yet and-"

"So what was your plan with that red head I caught you with?" Kimberly furrowed her brows. "If you think I'm okay with you shagging-"

Robert covered his wife's mouth. "Let the boy talk."

"Cheers, Pa. As I was saying, as of now no, but I can't speak for the future. After Natalie I realised-"

"Oh, so you're blaming me?" The half Latina woman crossed her arms.

"Will people stop interrupting me?" Jenkin flailed his arms about in frustration. Natalie nodded and mumbled a quick 'sorry' in return.

"After Natalie I-"

"He is blaming you." Arabella jumped in.

Jenkin glared at his little sister before continuing once again. "I realised how much the business meant to me and making Pa proud, and especially how much time it takes, especially with the training every day and all sorts. So short answer; not at the moment but that doesn't mean never."

Thank you. I believe that's all but my memory is almost as bad as Grace's so I'm sorry if I did leave any out. If you have any more questions please comment here and I'll continue to get them answered.

Also, quickly. I'm writing another book right now, Same characters, Robert and Kimberly front and centre once again with the accompany of their friends. DDLG / Daddy kink, the DDLG defiantly shows through more in that one so please please take a look. Of you like this book I believe you'll like that one too.

Thank you so much for reading my books! I love you 💕