(44) Pissed

"Let's go shopping." Arabella sang and jumped on her boyfriends bed.

Ethan lazily opened his eyes and ran his left hand through her hair. "You like shopping."

"I like you, and I like shopping, I also like food, so to me it seems like a good idea." She shrugged with a cheeky grin.

Ethan smiled. "Hmm okay, fine. But first, kiss me." He tapped his bottom lip with an small smirk.

Arabella giggled and pulled herself up closer to Ethan, pecking a kiss on his lips. He caught his hand at the back of her head, locking his lips with hers.

After a few second she pulled back and rested her head in his chest while he continued to run his fingers through her hair. "So shopping?"

"Yes, shopping." Ari smiled and ran her fingers of his bare chest. "So why don't you get dressed, I'll call someone to pick us up at the helipad and we can spend the day together without the worry of anyone barging in and finding out."

"Finding out what?" A deep voice accompanied by footsteps were heard before Elijah stepped into his little brothers bedroom. Ethan lived alone now in his own home, but Elijah come and go as he pleased to check in on his brother and make sure he was safe.

Arabella tensed at the voice she could hear from behind her. "So, you two?" Elijah leaned up against the frame of the doorway with a knowing smirk on his face.

Ethan let out a sigh and a slow nod, he understood how Arabella felt about keeping this a secret for the time being, he knew her reasons were good enough, how her father would most definitely cause a screaming match.

Robert had been more protective of Arabella ever since Parker, she was only ever over the island and eyes were kept on her at all times, never alone with any male unless it was the trusted few of the family. He had reason of course, but that, along with the fact Ethan was Jenkin's closest and oldest friend, also would enrage both her father and her brother.

He agreed that he would keep it a secret and Arabella would be the one to choose when everyone found out and he had no issue with that.

Except now Elijah knew and there was no denying it.

"And I'm going to presume your father has no idea?" The look of amusement not once left his face.

"No, and you can't tell him. You know how he is." Arabella sat up, raising her head from Ethan's chest and paying her full attention to her boyfriend's older brother.

Elijah nodded. "I do. Does anyone else know about... whatever this is?" While Elijah and Arabella spoke, Ethan went off to get dressed, but pressed a kiss to the top of Ari's head before he disappeared.

"Just my mother. Jenkin and father will know soon, but when I can get them at the right time, when they feel less protective-"

Elijah sighed and took a seat on a chair in his brothers room. "Your father and brother will always be protective, Bella. Especially after-"

"I know." She nodded. "I think I'll tell Jenkin first, he deserves to know. But I think Ethan and I should do it at the same time."

"And if he says he doesn't want you two being together?"

"Then..." She thought for a moment. She hadn't thought of him asking for the two not to be together. "He doesn't control me. I make my own decisions. I'll keep the relationship away from him, but I won't leave someone who I genuinely feel makes me happy and won't hurt me just because he can be a big baby at times."

"Just lay it on lightly. Does Isabella and Jackson not know yet?" Elijah pulled his seat closer. His attire was much more casual than when he was younger and in the mainland. He would often only wear a pair of black jeans and a grey t-shirt, just as he did now.

"Jackson would feel the guilt and end up telling my brother, while Isabella never knows when to shut up on business that isn't hers." She threw herself backwards on the bed, stretching out a little.

Then a hand took hers and pulled her into an upright position. "Shopping?" She was greeted with a large smile in Ethan's face causing her to mirror his.

"Shopping." She nodded with a giggle.

He opened the door and grabbed her jacket and bag. "Come on, Bambi."

"But why?" Jackson spoke with heavy breath. He wiped his forehead with an small towel then threw it at his best friend. The two had a very very intense workout at the gym and were now heading back to Jenkin's home.

"I just don't care for anything else except training right now. I don't care what girl looks at me, I had Natalie, remember? I need to get my head in the game and make sure that I keep the company at it's top tier after my father, If not even better. Relationships just don't fit in." Jenkin told him what he told everyone else who asked. Everyone including his father always asked why he didn't care for relationships, maybe he was gay, or simply asexual, but he insisted it wasn't a sexuality issue, it was a focusing issue and being with someone didn't fit in. Just like Elijah had once told Kimberly.

"But it's great, walking into a room, being known as Jackson Santiago, Robert Mitchell's new apprentice. Girls just fall at my knees." He was hardly ever a cocky man, just sometimes he couldn't contain it.

"You actually read all that tabloid stuff?" Jenkin raised a brow as he stepped through the gate to his home.

"I mean, yeah. Don't you? I can't help but need to know what people are saying about me." Jackson followed as they entered his friend's home. The two trekked through the house and into the kitchen.

"I don't care for it. It's all the same." He shrugged and grabbed a few snacks for himself and Jackson.

Just then Kimberly entered the kitchen. "Oh, hi boys. Have a good day?" She spoke with a smile.

The two nodded, returning the smile. "Where's Arabella?" Jenkin asked.

"I think she's gone shopping with Ethan again." She spoke absentmindedly. Kim poured herself a glass of water and took a sip.

Jenkin had known the two had been spending a lot of time together but didn't think anything of it. "Oh, I was going to take her for another boat lesson." He sighed.

"I'm sorry, hunny." Kim gave a sympathetic look. "You know how she enjoys shopping, being at the mainland, being normal. She goes whatever chance she gets." And with that his mother left.

Jenkin was staring down at the table until he heard his friend giggling like a small child. "What?"

"I think your sister has a crush on your longest friend." A large grin was across Jackson's face.

"Don't be stupid." Jenkin shook his head.

"I'm serious. Maybe Ethan even has a thing for your little dolly." Jackson couldn't help the mischievous look on his face. "Your best friend and your sister doing-"

"Oh shut up." Jenkin spat. Jackson was often one for mind games. Just like Cole, he enjoyed playing on people's nerves. "My sister has a thing for drug headed, asswipe guys. And besides, I trust Ethan wouldn't do that. He knows how pissed that would make not only me, but also my father."

Jackson hummed.

"They both know."