(4) Just Like Old Times

The sounds of Kimberly's drunken giggles filled the house along with the deep voices of Robert and his employees.

"Ohh that was so fun." Kimberly laughed and practically threw herself on the large couch.

"We haven't done that for a while." Robert sighed.

"Why haven't we done that for a while?" Savannah questioned. 'That' meant sit in the office with music playing and multiple bottles of alcoholic substances sitting on the desks. They spend 4 hours in the island office, in Robert and Kimberly's joint office.

"Because you two gits got married." Elijah pointed towards savannah and Ramsey.

"And big boss over there knocked up his missus twice." Scott added.

"Mason became a parent too!" Kimberly pointed to Mason in a childish manner, her eyes squinted from being intoxicated.

"Big head just got boring." Mason moaned about Elijah.

"Scott became a prick." Robert added for no reason except enjoying insulting the blonde.

"Cheers." Scott nodded.

"Milo's always been boring." Cole threw his shoe at Milo, making him look up from his phone. "Look at him, sitting his sad ass with a phone at a family bonding time like this."

"I was actually looking how long it would take for us to get a Chinese order. If boss wants to get someone to fly over and pick it up we could get it in 45 minutes."

"It would be cold." Savannah grumbled. "I don't like cold curry."

"A heat bag thingy. It'll be good." Milo shook his head.

"Tell someone to sort that, I'm hungry and we cannot all fly over to get food in this state." Robert began laughing for no apparent reason.

"Sound!" Kimberly Shouted. "Tell Marco get four chowmein, four prawn crackers, five chips, ten curry sauces, three chicken balls, five rice, two crispy duck and whatever you guys want."

"Fuck off!" Mason laughed. "You're lying, no way you can eat all that."

"Obviously not, that's for all of us, add anything on, Rob will pay." Kimberly giggles and poked Robert's cheek.

"Well you ordered enough food to feed the business of 345,000 workers so I'm pretty sure we won't need more." Cole laughed.

"Dudeeeeeee." Kimberly whined.

"What?" Cole responded bluntly.

"Shush."

"Thanks."

"Santiago!" Scott yells suddenly.

"What?" Savannah span in Scott's direction, worry evident on her face.

"Anyone ever told you your name is similar to that girl from Brooklyn nine-nine?" Scott spoke drowsily.

"Fuck up you odd-ball." Savannah rolled her eyes.

"God, we're old." Mason groaned.

"Yeah, what happened to us?" Cole agreed.

"I think Kimberly proved tonight that she's still in her twenties." Elijah laughed.

"Hey hey, the song was good." Kimberly laughed.

Kimberly, Mason and Savannah were dancing together by the large window in Robert's office while the men sat around laughing like children, drinking and even passing a blunt between themselves.

They were acting like they were young again.

Scott was also dancing, or more like attempting to grind against the girls — at this point Cole and Robert were used to it so left it happen unless the girls were uncomfortable.

Kimberly turned to see Robert had the spliff in between his fingers after just taking a drag. Kimberly made her way over to Robert and straddled his thighs before sucking the smoke out of his lungs and blowing it back in his face. "Give me a drag... Daddy." She bit her lip and giggled.

"You haven't called me that for a while, baby." Robert smirked.

"Maybe I'll start again." Kimberly matched Robert's smirk.

"Maybe some day you two will stop making me sick." Cole bitched.

"Santiago! Is you not sucking his dick right or something because he's real grouchy." Kimberly turned to face her best friend.

"He's always a grumpy bastard." Savannah shook her head.

"You do realise she's Ramsey now, right?" Cole raised a brow.

"You do realise none of us care, right?" Kimberly have a sickly sweet smile.

Robert tapped Kimberly's ass. "Okay okay, be nice." He chuckled.

"Yes, daddy." Kimberly winked and giggled before continuing to dance and get drunk. She hopped up on Robert's desk and danced more, more and more, pretty much all night until they decided to all head to the Mitchell's house to finish off the night.

Kimberly span around once before Robert pulled her ankle and caught her in his arms. "Home time." He chuckled.

"It's like old times and I love it." Kimberly smiled before pretty much jumping on Elijah to pull him and Scott in on a hug. "Can we get a group hug please?" Kimberly requested sweetly, always getting her own way.

"I don't hug." Cole shook his head.

Milo stood to his feet, grabbing Mason on his way and joined the hug.

"Come on, lard-ass." Savannah laughed and pulled her husband up to his feet and made him join the hug.

Kimberly being the shortest of the bunch was now no longer able to be seen, but her voice was heard. "Mr. Mitchell! The boss should join the group hug!"

"Yeah yeah." Robert chuckled before joining.

"Look how far our family has come." Savannah smiled happily.

"I'm proud of us." Scott nodded.

"Me too." Milo agreed.

"Awh! I love you guys!" Kimberly smiled and hugged around Elijah and Scott's waist tighter.

"Ever think we wouldn't be here if Robert and Kimberly didn't end up together?" Cole mentioned, making Robert smile.

"Everything I am is because of Kimberly. None of this would be happening if it wasn't for Kimberly." The hug broke off and everyone sat down once again, all with smiles on their faces.

"Correction. None of this would be happening without the loyalty of this family. We all made this happen, if we didn't have this family of people we could trust with anything, we wouldn't be where we are now." Kimberly played with Robert's fingers, feeling herself sobering up. "Thank you, all of you. I love you."

"To family." Robert raised a whisky glass.

"To family!" Everyone joined in raising a glass of their preferred substance with a smile.

Just like old times.