(16) Couch

Robert entered his bedroom at 12 pm to see his wife. He had just come back from the office, both Jenkin and himself needed to look over a few things. "So, I was wondering what you wanted to do tonight? Watch a movie maybe? Or-"

Robert stopped his talking once he saw Kimberly standing in the middle of the room only wearing a bra and panties. She was halfway through getting changed when Robert walked in.

Robert smirked and walked over to Kimberly, grabbing the back of her thighs and lifting her around his waist. "Never mind, I've decided." He left kisses along Kimberly's neck. Nibbling occasionally.

"Oh." Kimberly let out a shaky moan as Robert laid her on the bed.

"Nice one. Now do target A,E and G." Jenkin quickly span around, shooting the targets each two times, one in the head and once in the chest.

Robert clapped, impressed at his son's quick movements. "You're good, Son." Robert nodded.

"Better than you?" Jenkin smirked.

"Never." Robert shook his head and chuckled. "Anyway, now that we're done I need to get to the helipad ready for when Ari gets home from school."

Jenkin and his father bang putting away the training gear, getting ready to leave the large building. "I was thinking of going out tonight." Jenkin spoke to his father as they left the building, heading to where Arabella would soon be arriving.

"What, like a night out?" Robert raises his brows.

"Yeah, Me and Ethan thought of going over to the mainland, getting a couple of drinks, and if it's alright with you we'd crash at the office instead of coming back to make it easier."

"At the office?"

"On your couch or something." Jenkin clarified.

"I don't have an issue with it. Guards will be-"

"Guards will be watching over. Yes Pa, I know. I'll be fine though, keep a gun on me at all times, same with Ethan." Jenkin nodded, knowing what his father was about to say.

"Good." Robert nodded. "That's fine, don't take you I.D, I don't want you loosing it. I'll make sure you're allowed up if they don't let you."

"Thanks. Is that Arabella coming in now?" Jenkin pointed overt to a sleek, black helicopter that was flying over to the island.

Robert checked his watch, then looked back up at the familiar helicopter. "Indeed it is." The father and son entered the island office and immediately headed for the roof.

It took seconds for the elevator to reach the top floor where the door opened, showcasing the large rooftop are which was used as the only landing pad for helicopters that attempted to enter the island. There were security everywhere, making sure nobody unauthorised attempted to enter.

Kimberly was standing with Elijah, waiting for Arabella to get home from her first day at school. Kimberly couldn't stop laughing at something Elijah had said leading him to chuckle loudly too. Robert and Jenkin made their way over to Kimberly and Elijah as the Helicopter began to land, strong gusts of wind being sent to the surrounding areas causing Kimberly's hair to blow back in the wind, Elijah's slick jacket to blow with it, and Jenkin to almost trip over his own feet.

"Mumma! Papa!" Arabella squealed as she jumped out of the helicopter, Milo following after her. The blonde little girl ran towards her father, wrapping her arms around him.

"A good day?" Kimberly questioned with a smile as she stepped closer to her husband and kids.

Ari steppes back and giggled. "So good! Thank you so much for letting me go!" She jumped slightly in excitement. "I met new friends and I'm in all of Isabella's classes!"