Alternative ending.

This is the ending that I originally planned many months ago. A few people wanted to read it so here it is. The start is the same as the official ending, if you want to skip that part, scroll down to where Kimberly says "shall we go out for dinner to celebrate?"

Thank you so much for all the love and support. It means to world to me, so very much. Thank you all for your votes, reads and lovely words.

Loves xx

It was the day. The day That the Mitchell's handed over their company to their children. They pulled up to the mainland office, their heart's in their throats. They knew the day would come eventually, they Just hoped it wouldn't have to, like some wish of fate would make it so that the company was theirs forever.

But it just couldn't be that way.

Arabella and Jenkin were already up in Robert's office waiting to sign the documents which would make them share owners of the company they had grown up, training for. The rest of the family gathered for the special moment. The other's didn't need to be there, after the office's first generation signed out of their place's, the new generation were signed in. But they were there for support, they knew how reluctant Robert and Kimberly were to leave the company, if Savannah hadn't pushed, maybe they wouldn't be leaving when they were.

The married couple stepped out of their car in some of their most professional clothing and linked hands, stepping towards the main entrance as owners for the last time. Kimberly straightened Robert's tie and let out a small, sad sigh. "Don't be sad, Darling." Robert lifted his wife's gaze by placing two fingers beneath her chin.

"But this is where it all began, We got our life on track because of this business. It's given us so much." She looked to Robert, sadness clear in her eyes.

He placed a soft kiss on Kim's lips. "And now our children get to experience the thrill of it all. How it make's life more exciting, gives you a better understanding in so many things in life. This is a good thing, love. I promise."

"And now we get to relax." Kimberly smiled, this time letting out a sigh of relief. "Lets go sign those paper's."

The two finally entered the building hand in hand and made their way over to the elevator. as they walked through the ground floor it felt weird for them not to see Scott and Elijah chatting at the main entrance ready for one to join them in the elevator.

The same elevator which the two had plenty of run-ins with Ava Shaw and her sickly sweet attempts at flirting which would quite frankly make Kimberly want to gag.

They arrived at the top floor, the metal door sliding open to face the busy office. As they both stepped out and observed the room, that was when they both realised that none of the faces on the main floor were the ones they hired when they first set up. Everyone had already retired or moved on with their lives.

Kimberly looked over to the staff room where memories of a pregnant Kimberly getting a muffin shoved in her mouth, or the time she could hear her husband shouting her name in rage all the way from the other end of the office.

Robert looked to the Water fountain where he caught Scott flirting with any one of the females in the office. Even once accidentally flirting with Grace when she come to visit. It was also the place where Cole and Savannah would do most of their flirting before they admitted their feelings for each other.