(20) Happiness

"You really think so?"

"Yes, you're gorgeous." Jenkin smiled. It was 2am and he was FaceTiming a girl who he had met in the club. She was being ridiculously flirty with made Jenkin chuckle.

"So, when you wanna take me out?" The red head smiled cheekily with a wink.

Jenkin thought for a moment. "Hmm, what do you have in mind?"

"How about a movie then we can come back to my place?" The girls name was Cindy, she kept in touch with Jenkin even after his other walking in on them doing the deed.

"That sounds great." Jenkin smiled and slide further back in his bed, tucking a hand behind his head.

Cindy smirked. "But for now I have another idea."

"Oh you do?" Jenkin raised his brows, matching the girls smirk.

"Mhmm." She smiled seductively.

"Jay?" A small voice was heard at Jenkin's door.

Jenkin looked in the direction of his door to see his little sister standing in her pyjamas, a little stuffie she had since she was a baby in her hand. The only light in the room was a lamp by Jenkin's bed meaning the room wasn't very bright but he could see she had been crying. "Dolly? What's wrong?"

"I-I had a nightmare." She sniffled, not fully in the room yet, she saw Jenkin was on the phone, also in his regular sleeping attire - which consisted of sweats and no shirt - so she wasn't sure if he has time for her.

"I have to go." Jenkin ended the call without a second thought. He placed his phone on his nightstand and pulled up the blankets for Ari to join him.

She cuddles along the carpet and jumped in her big brother's bed with her little bunny stuffie her brother had given her when she was only a few weeks old. "Did I get in the way?" She mumbled as she pulled the blankets up to tuck herself in.

"Don't worry. You come first." Jenkin shook his head and wrapped his arms around his little sister, holding her tightly, resting his head on the top of hers.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry. Wanna tell me about your nightmare?" Jenkin ran his finger's though Arabella's hair in attempts of soothing her.

"I heard what mum and Pa said to you the other day." Ari whispered.

"What do you mean, dolly?" Jenkin furrowed his brows and looked down at the girl in confusion.

"You talking about how dangerous their work is. I know about Mumma and Papa got hurt, and I know we're at risk too." Arabella had thought long and hard about it all, it scared her.

"You're safe, Bella, you are." Jenkin sighed. "You'll be the last person those bastards hurt, trust me, nobody is hurting you, I won't let them."

"But what if you get hurt?"

"There's a possibility that'll happen, but I'll be okay. There's no need to worry about me." Jenkin shook his head.

"But eventually Mumma and Pa are gonna be gone and it's gonna be just you and me. What do we do then? What if you die, you can't leave me alone." Arabella felt her eyes begun to fill up again. The thought terrified her.

"Oh, come on now, you're too young to think like that, Doll. Nothing is going to happen, okay?" Jenkin kisses the top of his little sisters head and have her a right squeeze. "Now, try get some sleep, I'm right here if you have another nightmare, just wake me up if you need me, okay?"

Arabella nodded and kisses her big brothers cheek goodnight just like she did every night before going to sleep. "Goodnight, Jay."

"Goodnight, Dolly."
-
"Savannah's brother is coming around." Kimberly shouted through the house.

"Jackson?! Oh man I haven't seen him for ages!" Jenkin smiled and laughed, feelings a rush of complete happiness rush through his body.

"My brother is coming!" Savannah screamed in happiness and ran through the Mitchell's home, diving on the couch besides her best friend.

"How long has it been?" Robert questioned.

"Like five years! He's lived in London for years with grandma and he's finally home!" Savannah looked beyond happy, it made Kimberly smile to see her best friend so happy. "I have never felt so happy."

"Do you mind not running? I'm old." Cole chuckled and took a seat on the couch.

"Who's Jackson?" Arabella knitted her brows together.

"My little brother, don't you remember?" Savannah's eyes widened as she shook her niece.

Arabella giggled. "'No I don't."

"She last saw him when she was like six, she wouldn't remember." Jenkin chuckled.

"Oh come on, Ari, don't you remember?" Kimberly wiggled her eyebrows. "You had a little crush on Sav's brother since you were five."

Arabella went red and Kimberly and Savannah giggled. "Oh yeah... I remember."

"I can't wait, I haven't-"

"Naiomi!" The mans voice sounded.

Savannah's head shot around to see her little brother. She jumped from her seat and lunged at her brother to engulf him in a hug. "Dominic!"

Arabella gave a questioning look to her mother. "It's their middle names." Kim whispered.

"Of fuck I missed you." Jackson laughed in happiness and lifted his sister up.

"Oh I missed you too." She smiled and hugged him tight.

Jackson put his big sister back down on her feet and walked around to the rest of the people in the room. "Kimberly, gosh I haven't seen you in a while." Jackson wrapped his arms around Kimberly and squeezed. He was defiantly a huger.

"My god! You've gotten so much bigger!" Kimberly gasps. The last time they all saw Jackson in person was when he was 15, now being twenty he had grown quite the bit.

"Don't you start with that, when I saw mum that's all she said." The brunette chuckled. "Robert, how've you been?" Jack gave Robert a 'man' hug.

"I've been good. You've bulked up quite the bit, son. Want a job with me?" Robert joked. But was he really joking?

"Wouldn't mind one, look at this place!" Jackson knew what the Mitchell's did for a job, he was let in on the secret not too long ago. Robert laughed.

"My own bother in-law speaks to everyone else before me." Cole faked being offended.

"That's just because I like you the least." Jackson teased then hugged his sister's husband.

Cole shook his head and laughed. "Cheek."

"Jay." Jackson chuckled and hugged the younger boy. "Look at you! Just like your father now!"

"Why do you sound so old? You're a year older than me." Jenkin pushed back making him chuckle.

"London people talk posh." Jack shrugged with a smile.

"No they don't." Kim furrowed her brows.

"Shush." Kimberly burst into laughter. The work atmosphere in the room was happy, everyone was so happy it was unbelievable.

"Little Arabella Mitchell, getting all grown up." Jackson twirled the younger girl and picked her up causing her to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"I remember you!" Arabella shouted through her laughter causing everyone else to laugh.

"God, It's good to be back."