(14) Paci

"Gorgeous, where are you?" Robert's voice called as he entered the house. He had just come back from the island office after needing to sign some forms with George Cross.

Kimberly froze. She was in her bedroom putting her husbands clothes away after cleaning them. The bedroom and main entrance were rather far apart meaning Kimberly could only faintly hear her husband, but he possessed the kind of voice that can vibrate through ever room in authority.

She didn't answer. "Come on, bunny. Where are you?" Robert continued. He looked through to the living room but the television was off meaning she wasn't in there. He decided to take a look upstairs.

Kimberly heard footsteps causing her breathing to fault. Her children weren't home. Mason had taken Arabella and Isabella to play at the beach for a little, while Jenkin and Ethan were in the gym together.

Then he appeared in the bedroom. He had a small smirk across his lips making Kimberly feel her heart beating so hard as if it were to burst out from her chest. "Hello, darling. How was your day?" He pulled his black tie from around his neck and placed it on his dresser.

"Where are the kids?" Robert questioned once Kimberly didn't answer.

"Out." She mumbled and turned her back towards him, continuing to fold clothes.

"Hmm." Robert hummed. He made slow advances towards his wife and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

She didn't react.

He placed a kiss behind her ear, then another in her neck, continuing his actions over the skin that was showing. "Can you stop?"

Robert furrowed his brows. He rested his head in the crook of her neck and squeezed tighter, attempting to show love in another way. Kimberly sighed and tugged at Robert's arms. "I asked you to stop."

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Robert turned her to look at him. "I'd appreciate if you spoke to me with some fucking respect."

Kimberly shook her head and placed a few pairs of folded jeans in a draw. "Oi." Robert raises his brows and tilted his head to the side. "Don't start fucking ignoring me."

"Will you just shut up?" Kimberly spat and slammed the draw closed.

Robert lunged forward and grabbed Kimberly by her face. His large hand held both her cheeks tight causing her to have fish lips. He leant in close, his breath fanning across her face as he spoke. "Stop pretending to be a tough little girl, you're just a little baby. You listen to me, I do what I want. That's how it goes. Shape the fuck up before I make you regret acting like a bitch to me."

Kimberly pushed at Robert's chest, his hold being too strong on her cheeks for her to break free. She kicked his leg causing his to jump in both shock and slight pain, resulting in his grip coming loose. "Stop being a twat then."

"I haven't done nothing wrong, have I?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you lately?! You just keep trying to control me! Treating me like I'm a fucking toy! I'm not a toy Robert! Never have been never will be!" Kimberly started shouting at the top of her lungs. She was pissed odd with the way she was being treated. Her father taught her to never let anyone treat her like a piece of shit and she want about to let Robert do it.

Robert grabbed Kimberly by her shoulders and pushed her backwards. She fell back, tripping on her own feet and falling with her back towards the wall in the corner of their room. "Oh my sweet little Kimberly." Robert made slow advances towards Kimberly, making her feel like she wanted to be sick from nervousness. "Have you get to realise?"

"Realise what?" She trembled, watching as he walked closer to her, crouching down in front of her.

"I treat you like a toy, as you are my toy. You're my one of a kind little doll and nobody else can have you." He spoke, his face calm, a sinister smile across his face.

"I'm not a toy! I have just as much worth as you if not more." Kimberly pushed him, attempting to get back up. "I'm going to see Elijah."

Robert grabbed Kimberly's hair and pulled her back down to the ground with a whimper. "You aren't leaving this house. You can't ever leave me. What would you do without me? You won't get better than me. You have no choice but to stay for the sake of your kids."

"Get off of me!" Kimberly screamed and kicked. "Why? Why are you doing this? What changed?" Kimberly felt herself begun to tear up. What happened to her husband?

"Because I'm loosing control. Eventually our son will be the new me. I'll loose every bit of power I ever had, but guess what I won't loose?" Robert seethed, face awfully close to his wife's.

"W-what?"

"I'll always have control over you. You'll always be my little baby because no one will love you better than I do." Robert chuckled causing tears to escape from Kimberly's eyes.

"Baby, babygirl what's wrong?" Robert scooped Kimberly up in his arms and held her close. "You were having a nightmare again baby."

Kimberly opened her eyes to see a concerned Robert. She jumped out of his arms, falling from the bed and on the floor. "No no no." She whimpered, tears leaving her eyes.

"Princess?" Robert mumbled and stood from the bed, walking around to the floor where his love sat. "Baby doll what's wrong? What happened?"

Kimberly cried harder. "N-no. You love me right?"

Robert furrowed his brows "Of course I do, my love. Why?"

Kimberly reached for Robert's hands, playing with his fingers. "A-and you're okay with letting the company go? Loosing control?"

"I can't wait to give it to Jenkin, baby. Why?" Kimberly sighed in relief.

"No reason. It's fine." She sighed and crawled into her husbands lap. "I love you." She sniffled.

"I love you too." Robert kisses the top of Kim's head. He reached under his bed and pulled out a little box. He opened it up, a yellow paci in the box.

Kimberly saw the item and gasped lightly. "Robert, I'm forty now." She shook her head.

"You loved being little. It always soothes you." Robert places the paci in Kim's mouth, it was like the moment she had it between her lips she felt at ease. She closed her eyes in comfort. "Besides, you've always been my baby, always will be."