(47) Plan

It was the beginning of the new rivalry, a plan had been built up and was now waiting to take action. Ethan didn't feel great about his girlfriend being involved, he was scared she'd get hurt, but he trusted Robert's instincts of letting her involved.

The young man was in the Mitchell's island office with Arabella and Kimberly, they were waiting for everyone to arrive back at the office to discuss their first move. Arabella was sitting with her legs over Ethan's playing with his hair, while Kimberly was scrolling through her phone.

Elijah was the first to appear in the room, taking a seat besides Kimberly and starting to a conversation between the two. Cole, Savannah and Jackson was next, the couple joining the two's conversation and Jackson throwing himself besides Ethan.

Finally Robert and Jenkin entered the room. The door slammed shut behind them, the two having a serious look upon their faces. They were all dressed formally, including Arabella which was unusual for the younger girl. "We've done some research on Damon and he's wiped out the whole east side and is now coming for us." Robert spoke as he took a seat at the main desk.

"So someone cracked and snitched that is was you that out then you to it? That's what you're saying?" Kim pursed her lips and looked to her husband.

"That's what it sounds like." Robert nodded.

"We need to make the first move." Jenkin began from besides his father. "We attempt a truce. Let it seem as if we want to end the feud created."

"And how do we do that?" Ethan questioned.

"We hold a gathering on the mainland. Film the hall with all our people, all security that keep an eye out so anything turns south they're armed. A few of his guys to make him feel as if there's no competition." Jenkin continued to explain.

Elijah furrowed his brows. "And the point to that is?"

"Well the first part of the plan would be to have Gibson weaken his guard, make him trust us so we can swoop in and rose him down." Cole spoke up for the first time in a while.

"You had a hand in this plan?" Savannah asked her husband. He nodded.

"Great." Kimberly sighed.

"What's so bad about me having a hand in the plan?" Cole turned his full attention to Kimberly, a look of annoyance pained his face.

"Well we all know how your plans go." Kim's voice was harsh.

The man crossed his arms over his chest. "You haven't heard my plan yet."

"Fine. Go ahead." Kimberly gestured with her right arm for him to speak his mind. "What do we do if he begins acting suspicious?"

"We have bait. Just as we always have." Cole stood from his seat, ready to begin his dramatic speech. "Every villain always will try to find the weak link in their rivalry, and if the villain is a man, with out a doubt the main woman in their rival's life would be seen as the weakness in their plan. And I think by now we're fully aware that isn't the case." He shot a cheeky grin in Kimberly's direction.

"What're you getting at?" Arabella squinted her eyes at her uncle. She hadn't been involved in many of these meetings at all, but by Cole's voice she could tell he was up to something mischievous.

"Well, you Ari, are going to have quite the important role in this one. You're an attractive girl, and Damon is around Ethan's age so he has no reason not to be attracted to you." Arabella looked at her uncle with an uneasy feeling. What's he implying? "We use you as a distraction, he's most likely to see you as the weaker link anyway as he must be more than aware of your mother's success in taking down his uncle. You pretend to have a thing for him, build up a weakness in him, until it all come crumbling down before him and you reveal your true colours."

Kimberly stood firm her seat in shock. "What? No way." She shook her head.

"Kimberly, it's the best option." Robert stayed seated, but attempted to ease her with his simple words.

"You agree to this?! Your daughter, your only daughter being out right in the centre?!" Kimberly was mortified, surely Robert wouldn't agree to it, especially after how protective he had always been of his little girl. "You agree with me, right Jay?"

Jenkin sighed. "I agree with Pa and Cole, I think it's the best option."

Robert stood by Cole's side. "As long as Arabella agrees, if she says no then it's no. You aren't being forced into it, princess, I'd you don't like it we will find another way." He took his daughter's hands in his and placed a kiss on the back of them both.

Ethan let out an un-easy sigh of his own. "I agree with Kim, I'm not sure I like the thought of Ari being in the centre of everything." That was his truth, he want even worried that she'd have to show fake interest in another man, that barley crossed his mind, her safety was what he worried for. He knew Arabella was his, and she wouldn't be losing her feelings for him.

"I agree with Ethan, it seems too dangerous, especially since she hasn't had as much training as us all." Jackson spoke his mind.

"Let the girl speak for herself and tell us what she wants to do." Elijah butted in. He understood everyone's concern, but it frustrated him that they wouldn't allow her to speak for herself. "Go on sweetheart, what do you think about it?"

Arabella was silent for a moment before taking in a deep breath. Everyone was staring at her, only heightening her nervousness. "I want to do it. I think I can do it, and I know if it goes south you'll help me, I trust you will." He looked at her brother, she trusted her brother. Her father had always been more impulsive than Jenkin, and of her brother was agreeing to the plan that meant he has thought about it a lot, and was truthful when he said he thought it was right.

Jenkin nodded his head. "I promise to keep you safe no matter what happens."

"Okay, fine, but you better know what you're doing." Kimberly glared at both Cole and her husband before returning to her seat.

"Now, let's discuss exactly how you're going to work your way into his mind." Cole smiled Proudly at his niece. He knew she always had it in her. With her attitude and strength, she was born to be the most powerful woman in the whole of Europe.

Ans that she was going to be.