Chapter 19:

Allie's POV

---Next Day—

I woke up this morning to a text from Harry.

From Harry: Morning. See you later today. Don't forget to save me a dance tonight ;) Xxx

I just smiled at his text. I will text him back later. I got out of bed and took a shower. After a 15-minute shower, I put on some black leggings and a t-shirt. I just threw my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and brushed my teeth.

"Allie, can I come in?" Madi asked from outside my room.

"Yes," I said opening the door.

"Here is the schedule for the day. I couldn't sleep last night so I just typed it up." Madi smiled and handed me a piece of paper.

Saturday's Schedule

10 am: Breakfast

11am-3pm: Free time, but must stay at the flat.

4pm-5pm: Lunch

5pm-7pm: Hair and Make- up

7pm-7:30pm: Get dressed.

7:45: Be in the limo to go to the party.

I was so glad I had some free time today. I just wanted to relax before tonight.

"So breakfast is almost ready so hurry up downstairs." Madi smiled before leaving my room.

"Okay," I said throwing myself onto my bed.

----- 5 pm----

Madi's make-up and hair stylist just showed up. They were talking about how they wanted to do my hair and make-up. I didn't care as long as it looked good and didn't take long.

"Okay, sweety why don't you go ahead and sit down." Meg the hair stylist smiled. I nodded my head. As she started to comb my hair I realized I never text Harry back. 'Oops'

To Harry: Sorry I forgot to text you back. My bad! I haven't forgotten to save a dance for you later. You keep reminding me :P What are you doing right now? Xxx

I don't know when I started to added kisses at the end of my texts. These British have changed me.

From Harry: So rude :P I will keep reminding you until I get that dance. ;) I am sitting in my living room with the lads getting ready for later. Xxx

To Harry: That's what I'm doing. Madi has 2 women here to do my hair and make-up. They are nice, but this is boring. :/

Who are you texting sweety?" Meg asked me.

"Just my friend." I smiled sweetly. I really wanted to say none of your business, but I thought I would be nice.

"A boy?" Meg pestered. Really, lady, I don't know you and you don't know me.

"Allie's is talking to a boy? Whom are you talking to?" Madi raised her eyebrow at me.

"Harry. Why is it such a big deal?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her.

"Do we know this Harry, or is he from America?" Meg asked. I think I like Abby better (make-up artist) she isn't asking me questions.

"She is talking to Harry Styles from One Direction," Madi answered. Ugh, why did she have to say that?

"Oh my god, you are talking to the Harry Styles? My little sister would be so jealous." Meg giggled like a schoolgirl. I just nodded my head.

From Harry: I have the band's hair and make-up stylist Lou Teasdale doing our hair and stuff. She is Lux's mum. Xxx

Oh okay, I remember Harry talking about that. Meg and Madi were rambling on and on about how cute of a couple Harry and I will make. I seriously don't get why Madi wants me to date him. We are just friends I mean come on.

Harry's POV

From Allie: You don't need make-up though Haz. They are annoying me because I'm texting you. They are so freaking nosy UGH haha Xxx

"Who are you texting Hazza?" Lou (Teasdale) asked.

"I'm just texting Allie." I shrugged.

"Who's Allie?" Lou asked.

"That is the girl Hazza fancies." Louis smiled. I playfully hit his arm.

"I do not fancy her. She is just a friend." I said.

"Then when did you blush when Louis said you fancied her?" Zayn smirked. I just flipped him off.

"Well whether or not you fancy her I'm glad you made a new friend," Lou said.

"That sounded like something my mum would say." I chuckled.

"Do you fancy her?" Lou whispered so no one else could hear me.

"I don't know, still getting to know her. I think I'm starting to though. She is just so down to earth and doesn't care who I am." I whispered back. I guess I really am starting to like her.

To Allie: Well you don't need makeup either, but yet we are both getting our make-up done. :P Well Lou just asked me who you were as well. Since she saw I was texting you. Had to play 20 questions. haha Xxx

"Well, I'm happy for you. You going to hang with her tonight?" Lou asked still whispering to me. I just smiled.

---- 8 pm---

The lads, Danielle, Eleanor, and I just got into the limo.

To Allie: We are just leaving now. See you soon Xxx

From Allie: Just got here :/

She was so nervous to go to the party.

To Allie: Be there soon. Just relax and smile. Try and pretend and look like you want to be there :P Xxx

From Allie: But my parents always taught me not to lie :P Xxx

I chuckled to myself. I like when she adds the Xxx's at the end of her texts. Makes me smile.

To Allie: We just pulled up. AS soon as we can we will come find you. (: Xxx

From Allie: HURRY PLEASE :/ Xxx

She was so cute when she was nervous. The boys and I had to walk down a carpet that was set up to take our pictures. It was a private party so no pap's or press was invited, but we were definitely not complaining. I couldn't wait to see Allie though....

A/N:

Hope you are enjoying this story. Thanks for all the votes and reads.

Make sure to VOTE,COMMENT,FAN.....

Allie<3