Chapter 76:

Allie's POV

It's been three weeks since movie night with the guys. I was sitting on Harry's couch painting my nails a nude color. I had on army green sweater with studs on the shoulders and a pair of leggings. I had my hair in a messy bun and no make-up. Harry didn't let me leave his flat unless I was with him or one of the guys. I felt like I was in a high- end prison. All I could do was watch TV, movies, sleep, clean, and go on my computer. That was fine for a day or two. Now it's boring and I just want to get out of this flat and do something. That wasn't an option though. After I painted my nails and let them dry, I walked into the kitchen to make something to eat. Harry was supposed to be home in a few hours with dinner, but I am hungry now. Now I need to find something to eat. I decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Can't go wrong with grilled cheese.

After I cooked myself a grilled cheese, I ate it. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating. As I was putting my plate in the dishwasher, someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. I was shocked to see who was standing in front of me........

Kayla!

"What are you doing here slut?" She snapped at me. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. If she didn't know I lived here, then I wasn't about to tell her.

"ANSWER ME!" She shouted.

"I don't need to answer you. It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I yelled. Kayla pushed her way past me. She was looking around Harry's flat like a psycho. What the hell is she looking for?

"HAZZY!" Kayla shouted. She was looking for Harry. Before she found out he wasn't here, I pulled my phone out to text him.

Harry's POV

The lads and I are hanging out at the studio. We just wanted to play around with some songs, while Tyler isn't here.

"Haz your phone just beeped," Liam said. I got up and checked my phone. 1 New Message! I opened the message, and my heart and jaw dropped.

Allie<3: Kayla is here IN the flat and is looking for you. Please come home and HURRY she is freaking me out.

"Guys we need to get to my flat now Kayla is there," I said. We all grabbed our stuff and ran out to our cars.

----------------

I busted through my door and was greeted by Kayla and Allie arguing. Kayla raised her hand and slapped Allie across the face. Allie was about to hit her back when Louis cleared his throat, and both girls looked at us. Allie looked relived where Kayla looked shocked to see us. Allie was rubbing her sore cheek. Her cheek was all red.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at Kayla. Kayla turned around and looked at Allie.

"See he doesn't want you here," Kayla said to Allie. Did she think I was talking to Allie?

"He isn't talking to me, Kayla. He is talking to you." Allie smirks. Kayla looked at me and then back to Allie.

"CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS USING YOU HARRY? SHE IS JUST A GOLD DIGGER. SHE WAS HERE COOKING HERSELF LUNCH WHILE YOU WEREN'T HERE!" Kayla shouted. The lads chuckled behind me and went to stand by Allie.

"What's so funny?" Kayla asked confused.

"Allie is living with me." I smiled at Allie. I looked at Kayla, and she looked hurt and angry.

"Sshe is li-ving with you?" Kayla stuttered.

"Like I told you before. I LOVE ALLIE! I'm not in love with you. You were just a friend." I snapped. Allie and the lads were quietly standing and watching.

"Were?" Kayla asked with tears in her eyes. I told her all of this before.

"Yeah we are no longer friends and my family knows what you did so don't try and brainwash them. They know the truth." I stated coldly. Kayla was crying now, and a part of me felt bad, but when I looked over at Allie that feeling went away.

"YOU! YOU DID THIS!" Kayla snapped at Allie. Allie didn't seem scared. She stood a little taller and walked towards Kayla. The boys started to walk towards Allie to stop her, but I put my hand up so they would stop.

"I didn't do anything, Kayla. You did ALL of this to yourself. Whether you believe this or not, I wouldn't have cared if you were friends with Harry, but since you went and did all of this you lost your friendship with him. You almost ruined my life by telling the guys part of my 'secret'. You need to leave and not contact any of us again. Tell James to leave us alone as well. Please, and thank you." Allie said rather calmly. The lads and I were shocked by how nice she was being. Kayla looked shocked as well. She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. She turned around and started walking towards me. As she was passing me, she whispered 'sorry' under her breath and walked out of my flat and hopefully the rest of my life.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that to go so calmly." Zayn laughed.

"Did you want to watch a girl fight Zayn?" Allie winked.

"Well Duh! Well, I wanted to watch you kick her ass." Zayn smirked. I was standing there quietly.

"We all know you would have beat her before she had a chance to touch you." Louis laughed. Allie laughed, and so did everyone else.

"Harry, you okay?" Liam asked. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Yeah, I'm just glad it is over." I smiled. I was just surprised that it was over with Kayla. I walked over to Allie and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you so much," I said into her ear.

"Love you too," Allie said.

 "You lovebirds are going to Paris next Friday right?" Louis asked interrupting our moment. I pulled away from our hug.

"Yeah, we are." I smiled and pulled Allie into my side. I couldn't wait to take Allie to Paris. Beautiful girl in a beautiful city that equals perfection.

A/N:

 So how many of you thought something big was going to go down????

I did at first, but i figured Kayla wasn't a cold-hearted bitch she was just heart broken that she couldn't have Harry. Sorry if i disappointed in how things went down.

KAYLA IS GONE!!!!

Allie didn't hit Kayla. Ha Idk about you, but I would have. At least just for when she slapped me.

Do you thin Kayla is actually going to leave them alone?

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

20 VOTES for the next chapter.

Allie<3