Chapter 82:

A/N: So this chapter is a little on the mature side. If you don’t want to read it you don’t have to. And NO people it’s not really graphic so don’t freak out. J Hope you will all read it……….

Allie’s POV

“Harry stop it.” I whispered to Harry. Harry was rubbing my inner thigh just next to my area if you know what I mean. Since I was wearing a dress he had easy access. He was turning me on so badly. Oh did I mention we were currently out to dinner with Grimmy and some of Harry’s other friends.

“You know you don’t want me to stop.” Harry whispered back. Oh he wants to play that game. Oh two can play that game. I put my hand on his upper thigh and started gently stroking him lightly. Harry was trying his best to focus on his conversation with his friends, but every once in a while he would let out a throat groan. He would cover it up with a cough. Everyone seemed to buy it except Nick. He sent me a text..

NICK: Getting payback I see or should I say hear. ;) Lol Xxx Grimmy

I tried not to laugh but I couldn’t help it.

ALLIE: I have no idea what you are talking about Grimmy ;P

Nick looked at me and just laughed when he got my text. Harry was trying his best to continue to tease me under the table but I squeezed my legs together so he couldn’t. When I did that he sent me a glare. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. After a while Harry had enough of me just teasing him so he forced my legs open with his large hands and continued what he was doing earlier. So I figured I would step up my game a little. I moved my hand from rubbing his thigh to his ya know. I could already feel his bulge so I just chuckled under my breath.  Harry yanked his hand away from me and then grabbed my hand and stopped me from rubbing him.

“Alright well it’s getting late so Allie and I are going to head on out now.” Harry said. Grimmy just looked at me and laughed. We said out goodbyes and walked out of the restaurant and got into his car. Harry looked pissed as he started his car and started driving home. After a long silence I decided I needed to break it.

“What’s your problem?” I asked. Harry just turned and glared at me before turning back to look at the road.

“WAIT SO YOU ARE ALOUD TO TEASE ME UNDER THE TABLE THE WHOLE DINNER, BUT I CAN’T. HOW THE HELL IS THAT FAIR?” I yelled at him. I couldn’t believe he was actually mad at me right now.

“I WASN’T MAKING YOU MAKE ANY NOISE THOUGH!” Harry shouted. I probably should be more upset that he is yelling and mad at me but it was turning me on. What the hell is wrong with me? Wait is little Harry Styles embarrassed he was moaning in front of his friends? Hahaha Omg he totally was.

“SO IT’S MY FAULT I CAN STAY QUITE AND YOU CAN’T!” I yelled back. Harry pulled over to the side of the road. Did I mention we were in the middle of NO WHERE.

“What the hell Harry?” I snapped. Harry didn’t say anything he just got out of the car and came over to the passenger side door. He yanked the door opened leaned over me and unbuckled my seat belt. Yanked me out of the car and opened the back door to his range rover. He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He laid me down on his back seat and started to undress me.

“Oh I plan on making you scream my name babe.” Harry said looking me straight in my eyes with such anger, passion, but mostly lust.

“Oh really now?” I asked testing him. He didn’t say anything just started kissing me hard on my lips before he slammed into me with such force.

“God damn Harry.” I moaned. I was nervous to see what he was going to do to make me scream.

-----------

“Told you I would make you scream.” Harry winked. We were both laying on the back seat trying to catch our breath. I was so sore I don’t think I could get up even if I wanted to. I just took a deep breath and looked at him.

“Yeah.” I said trying to smile. I was so exhausted.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.” Harry said stroking my face with his hand.

“I never said I didn’t enjoy it though.” I winked. Harry just laughed and sat up to gather our clothes. He had to help me get dressed. My lower area was so sore so walking and standing up were not that easy to do right now.

“Let’s get you home eh?” Harry said helping me in the passenger seat. Harry walked around and got into the drivers seat. I can’t believe I just had sex in a car in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend.

--------------------

Harry had to carry me into our house and up stairs.

“I’m sorry I hurt you babe.” Harry said sadly.

“And I already told you not to worry about it. Just put me to bed, because I’m exhausted and need to sleep.” I smiled.

“Sounds good to me. Oh and before I forget to tell you the lads and I are going to hang tomorrow. So if I’m not up when you wake up that’s where I am.” Harry smiled.

“That’s fine. Have fun.” I smiled as he laid me in bed. I took off my dress and got under the duvet. I feel asleep rather quickly. (Hallie’s Master bedroom on sidebar)

-------Next Day------

Harry’s POV

I was out to lunch with the lads talking about what we have been doing so far on our break.

“Wait Harry is that a love bite on your collerbone?” Zayn asked. Niall moved my shirt a little so they could get a better look at it.

“You and Allie had some fun last night?” Louis winked. I just took a sip of my drink avoiding the question.

“Well that’s a yes.” Liam chuckled.

“I want to here Harry say it.” Zayn smirked.

“Oh my god yes me and Allie has sex last night.” I said quickly.

“Yeah buddy!” Niall said patting my back.

“Okay to change the subject. I need to ask your guys opioion on something, but you can’t tell ANYONE. Specially your girlfriends.” I said to the lads.

“Okay we promise. Now talk.” Liam smiled.

“I am thinking of proposing to Allie soon.” I said timidly. I wasn’t sure how they would react. I know Liam and Danielle are engaged, but I still didn’t know what they would say.

“That’s great man. When were you planning on doing it?” Louis asked.

“I don’t really know. I would just do it before we go back on tour. I want to make it really special and memorable.” I smiled.

“Well how about we help you plan something?” Liam suggested.

“That would be great.” I smiled

“So before anything I need to find the perfect ring.” I smiled. The lads and I started to talk about how I can propose and what kind of ring I can get her. I was nervous, but more excited then anything.

A/N:

OMFG Hallie got it on in his car ;)

 HARRY IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO ALLIE! OMFG Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Will Allie say yes?

Comment and let me know.

I love would to read your feedback, so comment and let me know what you are thinking :) Be nice though (; 

Allie<3