Chapter 53:

Allie's POV

It was 8 pm Christmas Eve night! I spent ALL day with my family. Aubrey and I were currently painting our nails. I was doing a light pink color and Aubrey was painting her nails a hot pink. Harry texted me earlier saying that he missed me and there were a bunch of fans standing in front of his house. He loves his fans, but he wants privacy sometimes especially when he goes home. Don't these girls have families they need to be with for the holidays?

"Girls dinner is going to be ready in 20 minutes just so you know," Madi said. It didn't take long for our nails to dry since we had the nail polish that dries quickly.

"I'm so hungry." Aubrey groaned. I just laughed at her she was always hungry.

"So how are you and Harry? I mean I saw some of the hate you were getting on Twitter." Aubrey said.

"I told you not to read any of that." I snapped. She was very sensitive so I didn't want her to read the nasty tweets directed towards me. I had stopped reading them. If I happen to stumble upon one I will read it, but I don't go out of my way to read them. I did that once and that's what made me have a meltdown that other day.

"I couldn't help it, and you didn't answer my question how are you and Harry?" She asked again.

"We are perfect! You know you can't tell anyone about the details of our relationship and friendship with the boys to your 'friends'." I said putting quotation marks around friends. Cause let's face it her friends are just mean bitches.

"Yeah, I know. I just say I know them and that you're my older sister, and that the boys follow me on twitter. Oh, thanks for that by the way." She smiled. When I asked the boys to follow her on Twitter they didn't even hesitate before following her. To thank them I made my famous brownies, which they ate within minutes.

"You're welcome!" I smiled.

"Dinner is ready so hurry up and sit down at the table," Jake said. Yes, food!

Harry's POV

I was sitting in my living room with my stepbrother Mike (I think that's his stepbrother's name) and Gemma. The rest of my family was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Gem, Mike, and I were sitting around watching 'Horrible Bosses'. It wasn't a Christmas movie, but it is hilarious so we decided to watch it. Halfway through the movie, somebody rings the doorbell.

"Harry your turn to tell YOUR fans to go away," Gemma said.

"UGH fine." I groaned and got up. I went over to the door and was attacked with a giant hug. I gently pulled the girl back to look at her.

"Kayla?" I asked. What is she doing here? She nodded her head and I could hear the fans asking questions, videotaping, and taking pictures. Well, this isn't going to look good.

'Harry, why are you cheating on Allie?

'Where is Allie?'

'Who is that, and why did you dump Allie for her?'

"I love Allie and I'm not cheating on her. This is just a friend of my family." I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hey, Hazzy I heard you were in town so I figured I would stop by and say hi," Kayla said.

"Oh okay," I said.  She walked into my house and made herself at home on the couch. My mum and Grandma came out of the kitchen to see who was out the door.

"Oh, Kayla dear. Lovely to see you again." My grandma smiled.

---------

"Harry you might want to go call Allie," Gemma whispered so nobody else could hear.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just look on twitter and it will give you all the information that you are going to possibly need," Gemma said before walking away. I grabbed my phone out and went to Twitter. Ugh, now I know why Gemma wanted to me to call Allie. I took out my phone and dialed Allie's number. I hope she will pick up.

Allie's POV

Halfway during dinner my phone started ringing. Who is calling me? Harry knew what time I was eating dinner, so he wouldn't call me.

"Allie, are you going to answer your phone?" Mom asked. I nodded my head. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Harry. I excused myself from dinner and went to the living room so I could talk somewhat freely.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

ME: "Hello." I said. I wonder why he is calling me?

Harry: "Oh thank god you answered. I really need you to tell you something and for you to listen to me." He rushed

Allie: "Okay but you are freaking me out right now." I said worriedly.

Harry: "So I was sitting in my living room just watching a movie with Mike and Gemma when the doorbell rang and Gemma made me get up to get it. I opened the door and Kayla threw herself at me and gave me a big hug. And the girls outside went crazy and were taking videos and pictures and they all thought I was cheating on you. I swear to god Allie I am not cheating on you. I promised you I never would and I didn't' she is still here and I just saw the videos and pictures are all over Twitter. I wanted to explain what really happened before you saw it yourself." He said then took a deep breath since he was out of breath.

Allie: "Well now that you have stopped talking I can say something. Harry I believe you it's fine." I said.

Harry: "Okay thank god!" He sighed in relief.

Allie: "Okay, well I'm going to back to dinner with my family. I will talk to you later okay. Bye Harry." I said.

Harry: "Sorry for calling in the middle of your dinner. I will text you later before I go to bed. Happy Christmas Eve babe! Love you bye." He said then we hung up

I walked back into the dining room and sat down and started to eat again.

"Everything okay?" Jake asked.

"Yupp." I said popping the 'P'. Jake just looked at me with –We-will-talk-later- look. I just nodded my head and continued to eat my dinner.

A/N:

Christmas Eve!!!!

Is Harry being paranoid? OR  Just being safe?

 Leave your answers below (Comment)

Don't forget to vote and comment

8 votes and I will update the next chapter (:

Allie<3