Chapter 44:

IMPORTANT!!!!- Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter. Please read and then comment :)  

Allie's POV

We are currently in the car on the way to Harry's family's reunion. I was very nervous since his grandma didn't like me what if other family members don't? Those were the thoughts running through my head since we left the house. It was a good hour drive, and we just started driving.

"Stop thinking so much. I won't let anyone be rude to you. I promise." Harry said placing his hand on my leg.  He was always able to tell when I was thinking too hard. I just smiled at him and took a deep breath. I rested my head on his shoulder and close my eyes trying to calm myself down. All I gotta say is I hope Harry sticks to his promise today. Harry kissed the top of my head and took my hand and started to play with my fingers. It actually calmed me down a little.

-------

We arrived about an hour ago. I met all of his Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. When his grandma came up to us Harry pulled me to his side and held me tight, and kissed my temple.

"Hey, Harry. How are you today?" She asked ignoring my presence. I know it's rude but I wasn't complaining.

"I'm good." Harry smiled. His back muscles were very tense so I started to rub his back trying to calm him down. Nothing good was going to come out of it if he snapped at his grandma. He just squeezed my side reassuringly.

"Well, that's good to hear love. Now Harry I really like that gal Kayla, she wouldn't make you sneak around eh Harry?" his grandma said. Harry squeezed my side so tight it hurt. He probably left a mark.

"Harry that hurts," I whispered to him so no one heard.

"Sorry," Harry whispered back and loosened his grip.

"Grandma! Allie isn't the one making me "sneak" around. I was the one who asked her to because I don't want her getting hate and I didn't feel like getting hate as well. Now I don't appreciate you being rude to Allie. I love her with all my heart, and she isn't going anywhere. So you need to get used to her because she will be around a lot more from now on." Harry snapped. His grandma just went silent. Harry's cousin Ella came over to me.

"Why don't we come over here, and get something to drink?" She smiled. I looked at Harry and he nodded. So I went with Ella to get something to drink or should I say to give Harry and his Grandma sometime alone to talk.

Harry's POV

"How dare you talk to me like that! Your mother taught you to respect your elders." Grandma snapped. I was trying to respect her but she was pushing my buttons.

"And I thought you respected me enough to respect my girlfriend. Why don't' you like her uh?" I snapped. My mum walked over to us at this point.

"Sweety she is changing you, you have never tried to hide a relationship before from your fans. Why all of a sudden are you doing it now? It's because of HER." Grandma snapped.

"She is changing me but for the better. And for the last time, she isn't the one wanting to hide. I asked her too, so our relationship could be established before the fans found out." I snapped. My mum was just standing there quietly.

"So she wants the whole world to know she is dating ' The Harry Styles'? Well, that is even worse she is just dating you for your fame and money." Grandma said. I take a deep breath and look over to Allie laughing with my cousins.

"No she isn't. And plus she doesn't need to date me for 'fame and money' her oldest brother is a well-known music producer and songwriter. He works with lads and me. She doesn't want my fame and money. She also hates when I try to buy her stuff, so that is why I know she doesn't want my money. So if you don't mind I'm going to go hang out with my beautiful amazing girlfriend. " I snapped and walked away from my grandma and mum. I walked up to Allie and pulled her into a big bear hug.