Chapter 91:

A/N:

WOW 40 VOTES and 14 COMMENTS on last chapter! That is amazing! Thank you so much….. I am using all of my energy to post this chapter. Please understand….. Here is next chapter…………….

Harry’s POV

It’s been a week since I left for tour. The lads and I are just got to LA, and we were here for a week.  The lads and I just got to our rooms and were now just unpacking some of our stuff. I had my own room as did the rest of the lads, and I was beyond grateful I didn’t have to share a room with one of them. They are still pissed at me for the way I reacted to Allie’s big news. I haven’t heard from Allie nor did I expect to. Even if she called or texted I wouldn’t have answered. I was still pissed………

I threw my suitcase full of my clothes on my bed. . I haven’t had to open this suitcase for the last week since I got on tour since Lou (Teasdale) brought all of the lads and I clothes for the past week, since we had promotion all last week.

 I unzipped my suitcase and opened it, and when I did that a piece of paper fell to the floor. I bent over and pick it up, and opened the envelope to see familiar handwriting……..

Harry,

I understand that finding out I’m pregnant was a shock. It was a shock to me. I don’t understand how you could blame me and say all those things to me, and then just leave. Yes you had to leave for tour, but a part of me can’t help and thing that wasn’t the only reason you left……….

So what, we didn’t plan this but it happened. I’m not going to terminate this pregnancy, because of YOUR career. You don’t need to be apart of OUR baby’s life, but I hope you will though.

During your time on tour I will be packing my stuff and looking for a new place to live. I guess have fun on tour.

Love Forever and Always,

Allie<3

Allie must have wrote that and put it in my suitcase before she went to sleep the night before I left. I was really surprised that she was willing to let me be apart of the baby’s life. I figured she would keep that baby far away from me. She was right though there was more to me leaving then leaving just for tour. I honestly think I would have left whether I was leaving for tour or not. I am not ready to be to be a dad and take care of a little human being. The thing that kinda shocked me out of letter was the fact she was moving out. A part of me expected it, but seeing her say it herself made it real. My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my door, so I got up and opened it.

“Hey mate.” Niall smiled.

“Hey come on in.” I smiled. Niall was the only one that is treating me somewhat normal.

“Mate what is that?” Niall asked pointing to the letter Allie wrote me. I was currently holding it in my hand.

“Oh just a letter Allie wrote me.” I said and handed it to him.

“I can read it?” Niall asked shocked I handed it to him.

“I don’t care. You can keep it for all I care.” I shrugged. I didn’t care right now how Allie felt. She can move out and keep that baby and raise it without me. I really don’t care. Niall shrugged and started to read it. I saw his eyes widen as he read it.