Chapter 97:

A/N: WOE 50 VOTES and 10 comments on the last chapter! That is amazing... I don't even know what to say other then thank you to everyone reading, voting, and commenting. Sorry for not posting again yesterday... I went shopping with my best friend literally ALL day, so i wasn't by my computer.

Now i'm going to be honest with all of you. I won't be able to post much this weekend, because i have to help my Aunt and cousins move into their new house. I will only be able to post 1 chapter a day. I hope you all understand.......... I promise next week i will be posting A LOT more often then i have been. :D

Here is the next chapter.............

Harry’s POV

TO HARRY, LIAM, LOUIS, NIALL, ZAYN: I just got back from the doctors….. My blood sugar was low, which is why I was feeling so sick. The doctor expects the reason I threw up last night was from stress. Apparently my body handles stress differently now that I’m pregnant. She told me to take it easy and make sure I eat a little extra to keep my blood sugar normal. The baby is perfectly fine and kicking up a storm. The doctor said she was very healthy and growing normally(: -Allie

That was the text I just got from Allie. I was extremely horrible that I caused her that much stress that she got sick. I know I accused her of sending that letter, but once she hung up on Liam and I something clicked and I knew she didn’t send it. I will apologize to her for accusing her when I see her in 2 weeks.

I was happy that our baby girl was healthy! Allie had sent me a picture of the crib she bought a little while ago. I told her the lads and I would handle the nursery, so she didn’t have to. The lads and I were coming up with ideas for the nursery and it was coming along well. We were going to start working on it after the baby shower. Speaking of baby shower the lads have been online shopping for their gifts to Allie or well to the baby. They have been sending it to their houses, so they just had to wrap them when we got home from tour. I had been doing a little online shopping as well.

“Mate I think I know who sent that letter to your family.” Louis said storming into my hotel room.

“Who?” I asked.

---------

Allie’s POV

It’s been a 2 weeks since I went to the doctor. I was feeling much better and my blood sugar hasn’t gotten low since. I was now 6 months pregnant and felt huge. I still have a few months before this little girl would be welcomed to the world.

Eleanor was coming over today to help me move my stuff back into Harry’s room. Anne was coming tomorrow morning and she didn’t know anything about Harry and mine relationship. That we aren’t dating anymore, so I had to stay in the same room and bed with Harry. I didn’t need any more drama. I decided I was just going to leave a note on ‘our’ bedroom door to let him know why I was staying in there.

Harry has been sending big boxes to the house and told me not to open them. Something about them being for the nursery and he wanted it to be a surprise. I really was thankful he was taking over that project, because I didn’t want to deal with it. Any stress I can avoid I do!

I was quite nervous to see Harry again. Sure I have seen him on the TV, but I haven’t seen him in person. I wasn’t sure on how I was going to react or how he would. Hopefully nobody can feel the awkwardness between us at the baby shower Sunday. That was another thing I had no say in. Anne had planned the whole thing and is coming tomorrow morning to start setting things up. She had invited my family, but they couldn’t make it other then Tyler and Madi. My family couldn’t leave the states due to weather. Some of Harry’s family was going to come along with some of our close friends.