Chapter 49:

Harry's POV

I just arrived at the restaurant, and there are paps everywhere. I am so glad Allie isn't coming along, and that Louis and Zayn are bringing her. They still didn't tell me why they were with her in the first place. Not that I mind I trust all of them it's just weird. The paps were asking me so many questions about Allie.

'Where is your girlfriend?'

'Did she already dump you?'

'Are you meeting someone else?'

Are you cheating on her?'

'She is probably just with you for the money and fame.' That last statement made me mad. Allie doesn't even have any talent. She doesn't sing, dance, or act. Ugh, people are so annoying. I walk into the restaurant and find our table. Liam, Danielle, and Eleanor are already sitting down.

"Hey, Hazza. How are you this fine Thursday?" Liam asked.

"I'm good. Kind of tired though." I shrugged.

"Me too. Me too." Danielle smiled.  I just smiled at her and sat down. I ordered a drink and waited for Allie to get here. I haven't seen her since Monday.

"The party people have arrived," Louis whispered/shouted. I could see Allie rolling her eyes at him. She looked so pretty tonight. Something seemed a little off though. I will have to ask her what that's about. I got up and walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, love," I said whispering in her ear.

" Hi Haz. How are you?" She asked as she pulled away.

"I'm good. Happy to see you." I smiled. She just giggled.

"Me too babe. Let's sit down." Allie said walking over to greet everyone else.

-------------

Allie's POV

I don't know why, but I feel kind of off. Ever since my little break down I feel like I need to tell Harry. He should know it is affecting me more then I've been letting on. How am I supposed to tell him? I don't want him to feel bad and feel like it's his fault. I don't blame him for what his so-called 'fans' say.

"Allie. Louis here is telling me Zayn and he helped you wrap all of your Christmas presents?" Eleanor asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Ha yeah! They were both actually helpful too." I giggled. We were waiting for our food to come, and it seemed to be taking forever. Harry had his hand resting on my leg. He would rub his thumb in circles every once in a while. It just made me feel bad. I feel like I'm lying to him because I haven't told him the hate's getting to me. I just hope Louis and/or Zayn don't tell him before I can.

"Why that's a first for both of you." Lim chuckled. Louis smacked him in the back of the head. Which caused everyone to laugh.

"Ah, food," Zayn said. We were all hungry. I haven't eaten anything except breakfast, which was at 8 am this morning. Once we all got our food we started to eat.

----------

Dinner was over and we were all about to leave. Even though I arrived with Louis and Zayn I was leaving with Harry. I thought it would be perfect timing to talk to him. I said goodbye to everyone and gave them all hugs. I was going to see them tomorrow night at the Christmas party anyway.

"There is a lot of fans and paps out there so just hold on to my hand and look down so the flashes don't blind you," Harry said grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I smiled. This is the first outing with Harry since the world found out about Harry and I's relationship. The second we walked outside flashes started going off and girls were screaming. I just squeezed Harry's hand tighter and he pulled me through the crowd to his car. I told him he could stop and sign a few things, but he said it was too crazy to stop. We were finally in his car and were now trying to get out of the parking spot, but there were a lot of people surrounding his range rover.