Chapter 60:

Harry's POV

I just got off the plane with the lads and we are now on our way to Syco. We had to get an envelope of new songs we have to read through. I really just wanted to go see Allie. I have missed her so much. This has been the longest we have been away from each other since we started dating. We at least texted each other if I couldn't call or Skype so we handled it pretty well.

------

We just walked into Syco and went to the filing office where our envelopes were being held for us.

"Hazzy?!?" I heard someone squeal. Wait, I know that voice.

"Kayla? What are you doing here?" I asked her, bringing her into a hug.

"I work here now. I moved to London last week and got this job." She smiled. I just hugged her again and smiled.

"Are you working tonight, because the lads and the girls are going out to dinner. You should join us if you aren't busy. I'm sure no one would mind right lads?" I asked the lads who were standing behind me.

"Yeah, that's fine," Liam said. Zayn and Louis looked angry. What is their problem? Just as I was about to ask I see what they are looking at. The anger inside of me rose from my toes to my head within seconds.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Zayn snapped at James. I just wanted to beat the shit out of him. This was the first time I have seen him since Allie's birthday party. I had been avoiding coming in here so I didn't have to see him. It slipped my mind today though and there he is standing right in front of me with a smug look on his face.

"I work here," James answered Zayn. Kayla had a look of amusement on her face. Why would she have that look on her face? She's probably just confused she wouldn't be amused if she knew what James did to Allie. She is too sweet for that.

"We should get going, Harry. I got our stuff." Liam said pulling me back a little. I just shook my head.

"Kayla, you going to come tonight?" I asked before we left.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world Hazzy." She winked.

"Okay see you there. I will text you the details." I smiled. We got into the elevator and pressed the lobby button.

"I can't believe he still freaking works here." Louis snapped.

"I know he is such a freaking pig," Liam said. I was thankful the lads were just as protective of Allie as I was. I knew she was always safe as long as she is with one of us.

"That's an understatement," I mumbled.

---------

Allie's POV

"HARRY!" I yelled running into his open arms. Luckily he caught me or that wouldn't have been good.

"Hi, babe." Harry smiled. I just pulled him into a giant kiss. After the kiss, he put me down on my feet.

"So are you ready to go to dinner?" Harry asked.

"Yeah let me just grab my purse and phone and I will be ready to go." I smiled.

"Okay, I will wait in the car," Harry said smacking my butt as he walked away. I turned around and laughed at his cheekiness. I grabbed my stuff and locked my door and went to his car and got in.

"So how were your travels?" I asked Harry as he pulled out of my driveway.

"It was so much fun. It's always nice meeting the fans from different places. Maybe one day you can come with the lads and I." he said.