Chapter 22:

Harry's POV

----Next Day---

Zayn and I are taking our break from recording and looking for places to throw Allie's party. We were on our way to 'Club 10' to look there.

"So you looked happy dancing with Allie Saturday," I said to Zayn.

"Are you jealous Haz?" Zayn nudged my side.

"No." I snapped.

"Haz, Allie is like my sister. Since my sister's don't live in London it's nice talking to Allie. She has been helping me since I am talking to someone new." Zayn smiles.

"Wait you are talking to someone?" I asked.

"Yes I am, and no I am not going tell you anything more. Well at least yet." Zayn smiled. We were about another 10-minute walk away from Club 10. I hope this is the place. We have been to 8 different venues already.

"So are you going to admit you like Allie yet? And don't give me any bullshit about you don't like her like that. Cause I know you, and I know you like her." Zayn smiled.

"Okay fine. I really like her. She can always put a smile on my face when I'm having a crappy day. She also isn't impressed I am 'The Harry Styles' which is a nice change. Even though I haven't known her long I feel like I can tell and talk to her about anything. Ya know?" I asked. It felt good telling someone this. Zayn just smiled at me.

"Thank you for finally admitting you like her. I thought I was going to have to beat it out of you." Zayn chuckled.

"I just didn't want to rush it. Ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I get it. I think you should tell her. Ya never know she might like you too." Zayn patted my back.

"I don't know mate. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." I shrugged.

"Well, how about you tell her at her party?" Zayn smiled. I just shrugged. As we walked I thought about what Zayn said. Maybe I will tell her at her party. (:

Louis POV

Ugh, I have been on the damn phone for over an hour trying to find a Dj for Allie's party. Harry texted me about 10 minutes ago saying Zayn and him found a place for the party. So luckily that is taken care of.

"Mate, I got the alcohol all set for the party. It's an open bar so get ready." Niall laughed. Niall loves his pints, and let's face it a party needs some type of alcohol.

"Well, that's good. I'm still looking for a DJ." I groaned.

"Why don't you and Zayn just DJ. You can like set up a playlist, and then go back and forth between the party to the DJ booth." Niall said.

"Why didn't I think of that. I will talk to Zayn about that later." I smiled.

"Did Harry and Zayn find a place for the party yet?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, they found some club. Oh, do you think Allie likes Harry?" I asked Niall. We all like Allie, and we love having her around. She is so easy to talk to. Harry and Allie would be great together.

"I don't know. Do you think Harry likes Allie because I sure do." Niall chuckles.

"Oh yeah, he definitely likes her. Now we just have to find out if Allie likes Harry." I smirk. Now I just have to figure out how to do that....

Liam's POV

"Liam, did you get that catering company?" Tyler asks me. Tyler and I were sitting in his office trying to plan this party for Allie.

"Yea, I got all that booked. You need any help booking flight's for your family?" I ask.

"Oh, that would be great. I want to fly out my parents, and siblings. Here is a list of people of where they live so you can book them easily." Tyler smiled.

-------

"Alright well, everyone's flight are booked. Thank you so much, Liam, for helping." Tyler smiled.

"Anytime man. Well, I am going to go meet up with Danielle. I will see you tomorrow." I smiled.

"Bye. Tell Danielle I say hi." Tyler said as I walked out of his office.  I can't wait for this party.

Allie's POV

I can't believe I have been in London for a month already. (Just pretend she has been in London for a month :P) I know have to make the big decision if I want to permanently move to London. It's just a BIG decision, and to top it off Tyler and Madi are looking for a house to buy in Primrose Hill. Tyler said if I stay I will have either my own wing (side of the house) or if the house has a guest house I will live there. Thank god I have till my birthday to tell them what I decide.

"Allie will you please help me with dinner?" Madi interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah of course." I smiled. Going to be a long stressful week trying to decide what I want to do............

A/N:

Sorry this chapter sucks, but I promise that next chapter will be much better. 

Do you think Harry will tell Allie?

Do you think Allie likes Harry like he likes her?

Leave and comment and tell me what you think <3