Chapter 56:

Harry's POV

We have been at Louis's New Year's Eve party for a few hours already. Allie was off talking to Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie at the bar while I was just sitting at a table watching Allie.

"Mate stop staring. It's not romantic anymore it's creepy." Liam shouted in my ear so I could hear him over the music.

"It is not creepy. I'm just admiring her beauty." I smiled. Liam just rolled his eyes.

"She's all yours mate she isn't going to do something to risk that," Zayn said coming into the conversation.

"I know she won't. She just looks sexy tonight." I smirked. They just rolled their eyes and walked towards the girls. After the boys got to their girlfriends Allie looked around the room when she spotted me she smiled and walked over to me.

 'Keep your hands to yourself Harry.' I thought to myself. She came over to me and sat on my lap. 

'Allie that isn't going to help me keep my hands to myself.' I thought.

"Hi." She smiled sweetly. She was so close I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Hey, love. You having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. Will you please come dance with me though." She asked with puppy dog eyes. I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Of course I will dance with you. Now let's go." I smiled.

Allie's POV

I was leading Harry to the middle of the dance floor. I was by no means drunk, but I was a little tipsy. It was only like 8:30 pm I have a feeling I am going to be a little drunk by midnight.

--------------

Harry and I were dancing for a while now. A fast beat club song was on right now. I had no idea what the name of it was, but I knew all the words. I was grinding my hips and ass on Harry's crotch while his hands were on my hips. I could feel the bulge forming in his pants, so I just smiled and put my hand behind me and pulled his face down to my neck.

"You are making taking things slow really hard right now," Harry said in my ear.

"Oops, my bad," I said back to him with a smirk. Harry started to kiss and suck right behind my ear, which caused me to moan.

"Two can play at this game," Harry said.

"What game?" I asked playing dumb.

"The teasing game babe. You tease me I tease you that is how it works babe." Harry groaned in my ear before he went back to kissing and sucking on my sweet spot. I was just as turned on as he was at this point. I turned around so I was now facing him. I pulled his face to mine and started to kiss him. Harry smiled into the kiss as he continued to hold my waist in his large hands. God those hands can do wonders, and he was just holding my hips right now. As Harry and I were snogging he squeezed my hips, which made me groan into our kiss. Which once again made him smile into the kiss. After what seemed like hours of snogging which really was just a few more minutes I pulled away out of breath.

"WOW!' Harry smiled. I just nodded my head.

"I need a drink to cool off." I giggled. Harry nodded his head agreeing with me. He grabbed my hand and walked over to the bar. We both ordered a vodka and coke, and then went to a booth and table and sat down. I cuddled up to Harry's side and slowly drank my drink. Harry's hand started to creep up my thigh, as much as I wanted to stop him I couldn't. I was so freaking turned on I wanted him right here and now. Too bad we weren't at his place I probably would go through with it.

"Not going to stop me are you babe? You want me to don't ya?" Harry asked with a deep seductive tone that made my knees go weak. I just smiled at him and continued to drink my drink, while he continued to rub his hand up and down my upper thigh.

"ALLIE AND HARRY!" Louis yelled. He was getting so drunk, but it was hilarious right now to cut him off.

"LOUIS!" I yelled back. Harry never stopped rubbing my upper thigh. I was thankful that our legs were hidden behind the tablecloth.

"You two were getting steamy on the dance floor." Louis slurred. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Thank god it was dark in here so Louis didn't see me blushing, but Harry did. Which I think right now is just as bad as Louis seeing me blush.

"What can we say?" Harry winked at his best mate. I turned my head to look at Harry and glared at him. In response to my look, he just pecked my lips with a sweet kiss and then just smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.  Tonight was going to be a long night.........

A/N:

Hallie is a little touchy feeling eh?

What will happen between Hallie the rest of the night?

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

8 votes for next chapter! the next chapter is much longer then this chapter :) 

Allie<3