Chapter 98:

Allie’s POV

I woke up to a hand on my stomach and someone spooning me. I turned my head so I could see who it was.

Harry!

I honestly think I stopped breathing for a second. Everything in me was telling me to push him away, but a tiny and I mean tiny part was telling me not to move him. And just stay in his arms, because who knows if you will ever be again. After having an argument with myself for a while I feel Harry start to stir. I decided to close my eyes and pretend I was sleeping. Harry must have woken up completely because he rubbed my belly a little before quickly taking his hand off of my stomach. Harry rolled off the bed carefully thinking I was sleeping so he didn’t want to wake me. Once I heard him go to the bathroom and close the door I opened my eyes. My baby girl was kicking a lot ever since Harry took his hand away from my stomach. Whenever she was kicking a lot at night and it was keeping me up I would put One Direction on and she would calm down. She must have known some how that it was her daddy’s hand on ‘her’.

“I know baby girl. Daddy will be back soon.” I said to my stomach. She never kicks and moves around this much so I know she wanted her daddy.

Since i took a shower last night I didn’t need to take one this morning, so I went to the closet and pulled out an outfit. I went with a basic t-shirt and black leggings. I threw on some flats and put a clip in my hair. Since Harry was still in the bathroom I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Harry’s POV

Waking up cuddling with Allie was amazing. I could even feel my daughter kicking a little, and that was magical. I had to contain myself from crying, because only 3 months ago I wanted nothing to do with that baby or Allie.

I just got out of the shower and was now just getting dressed. I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and opened the bathroom door. I was expecting to see Allie sleeping in bed, but she wasn’t in the bed or in the room for that matter. I walked downstairs and heard clatter in the kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Allie making herself a bowl of cereal. I just stood against the doorframe watching her.

“Can I help you?” Allie asked. Her back was still facing me.

“How did you know I was standing here?” I asked.

“The dogs.” Allie said simply.

“Oh, Allie can we please talk?” I asked. I saw her take a deep breath and slowly turn around.

“Fine, but I need to sit down so we can sit in the living room.” She said as she walked past me and to the living room. As she passed me I could smell her vanilla scent. I really missed her and everything about her.

I followed her to the living room and sat down in a chair opposite of her.

“Your mom is going to be here in 10 to 15 minutes so get talking.” Allie said.

“God I don’t know where to start right now. I guess I should just start with the fact that I’m so sorry for that night. Everything I said and did was WAY out of line. I can’t believe I denied that baby. I can’t believe I said I hated you and that you ruined my life. That is far from the truth….” At this point Allie was silently crying while eating her breakfast.

“I handled everything wrong and I know you won’t forgive me easily if at all. Please just give me a chance to prove to you how sorry I am.” I begged.

Allie’s POV

I was sitting on the couch eating my breakfast, crying while my ex- boyfriend explained how wrong and sorry he is. Does he really think I’m going to forgive him though? I opened my mouth, but quickly shut it when Anne came into our house.

“KIDS! I’M HERE!” Anne shouted. I looked up at Harry and he nodded and went to say hi to his mom, so I can compose myself.

“Where is my hopefully future daughter in- law and my grandbaby?” Anne said as she came into the living room. I stood up and smiled at her as she came over to pull me into a hug.

“WOW look at you. You look gorgeous pregnant! How are you feeling your face looks a little flushed? Harry was just standing behind his mom and next to his step-dad and brother.

“Thanks, and I’m fine just a little hot. Where is Gemma?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Oh she is on the phone with her friend outside.” Anne smiled.

“Oh okay.” I smiled and walked over to give Robin a hug, and then gave Mike a hug.

“Well we have some much to do today. We have no time to waste. Now Harry I heard you could use Robin and Mike’s help on the nursery?” Anne said facing her son.

“Yeah. The lads can’t help me with this so I need their help. Today is the only day we can do it since the baby shower is tomorrow.” Harry shrugged.

“Okay then. Allie if you are up for it we will go do some food shopping for tomorrow while the men handle the nursery thing.” Anne smiled at me. I nodded my head.

“That’s fine. I just can’t be out for long. I get tired real quick and my feet swell.” I stated.

“Awww I remember when I feet would swell when I was pregnant with Harry.” She smiled.

---------------

I spent most of the yesterday with Anne and Gemma. Harry, Robin, and Mike were apparently in the nursery all day. Last night I told Harry that I just couldn’t forgive him. I would tolerate him for this baby, but that was it. I fell asleep last night to Harry rubbing my stomach and singing to his little girl. I woke up to him talking to her, and how he hopes for me to forgive him soon. As awkward as it was being this close to Harry, since we aren’t together anymore I’m glad he is around. He needs to be around for his daughter and if I have to put up with him for the sake of my daughter I will.

I just got out of the shower and was now getting dressed. I put on a pink loose dress with a jean jacket. I curled my hair so I had loose waves, and did a little bit of make-up. Since I was mostly going to be sitting I decided to put on some nude strappy heels. What? They look good with the outfit. (Allie’s outfit on sidebar)

Harry and his family were downstairs setting everything up for the baby shower today. I hated being the center of attention and I get to sit in a chair in front of everyone opening gifts. Can’t say I was totally looking forward to it, but I was looking forward to seeing the guys. It’s been 3 months since I have seen my best friends.

A/N:

Allie kind of wanted to stay cuddling with Harry.

Do you thinks she would have stayed in bed with him spooning her if he didn’t wake up and get up? (If that makes sense)

Harry begged for forgiveness……

Allie denied him forgiveness, but lets him rub her belly, sing, and talk to the baby.

What do you think Harry did in the nursery?

What will the guys do when they see Allie?

Leave a comment and let me know.

Don’t forget to VOTE as well ;)

I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow at some point... Due to helping my Aunt and cousins move into their new house :D Hope you understand..... 

Allie<3