Chapter 67:

Eleanor' POV

It's Friday and has been almost a week since the last time I've seen or talked to Allie. I felt bad not trying to contact her, but I know her enough to know she isn't going to answer my calls or texts. The boys were going to have a meeting with Simon today to talk about Allie. I hope there was a reason why Allie didn't tell the guys. Louis hates being mad at Allie, but he feels betrayed. He has been moping around his flat; he looks at Allie like a little sister so when he found out she has been lying to him it really hurt him.

"Louis you should be leaving like now." I told him.

"Alright, I guess I will talk to you after we talk to Simon," Louis said before kissing my cheek.

"Keep an open mind, okay babe?" I smiled.

"I will try. Love you, babe, see you later." Louis smiled before walking out the door. I hope all the lads keep an open mind.

Harry's POV

"Hiya Harry." Niall said as I walked into the conference room where we are meeting with Simon.

"Hey, Niall," I said. I was actually really nervous about this meeting with Simon.

"How are you feeling?" Zayn asked me.

"Angry and hurt." I shrugged.

"We will hopefully find out the truth today won't we?" Louis said.

"Okay we are just waiting for Tyler and then we will start," Simon said as he walked in. I went into panic mode when he said Tyler was coming. He is going to be pissed. I'm sure Allie told him what we said to her.

---------------

"Hello, Tyler. Come on in and take a seat." Simon smiled. Tyler looked tired and pissed. Why does he look so tired?

"Okay, so Tyler brought to my attention as did Liam something that needs to be discussed," Simon said. He looked more annoyed than anything else.

"Okay! Allie did write 2 of your songs for the first album, but let me tell you the story behind that. Tyler found a book of songs that Allie wrote in her room one day. He asked Allie if he could read them and she let him. Tyler correct me if I'm wrong at any point okay?" Simon said. Tyler just nodded.

"Tyler found those songs and asked her if she would let him present them to you guys. She said that was fine, but she told Tyler just to take ALL the credit for the songs. Tyler came to me and asked me if that was okay and I didn't mind. Allie wanted to make sure we didn't sneak her name in as a co-writer or something. So we came up with a contract and made it so NOBODY including Allie could legally tell anyone she wrote those songs. Since then whenever we hire someone new we make them sign it as well. So nobody can tell the media who really wrote those songs, and any other secrets we have." Simon said.

"So Allie couldn't legally tell us?" Zayn asked.

"Exactly. If she did she would be in a lot of trouble. Legal trouble." Simon said. I was just speechless I didn't know what to say.

 "That same week Tyler here was working with Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez on some stuff as well. So he asked Allie to come with him and let them look through Allie's songs to see if they like one. During that process we ALL, Tyler as well found out Allie had an amazing singing voice. Tyler I think you should take it from here." Simon said.

"I will give you the short version. My parents and I started pushing Allie into writing more songs, so she could follow in my shoes as a producer and songwriter. Allie had made it really clear she didn't want a career in this industry. After making us back off we finally did. She only writes for herself and if I need an idea I will go to her and ask for her help. She wrote a song a little while ago and I thought it would be perfect for Little Mix, which is why she wrote a song for them. But really she didn't I just remember it and thought it would be great for them. Allie won't tell anyone she can sing or write because our family including myself pushed her into hating it. She is always afraid someone will push her into singing and writing ALL the time. So she doesn't tell anyone. She just told her friend of 12 years she can sing and writes songs a year ago." Tyler said. My heart was beating so fast. I yelled at her for lying to me and she legally couldn't tell me. I feel like a complete idiot right now.

"So we yelled at her and said all of those things to her because Kayla didn't know the whole story?" Liam asked/stated.

"Yeah." Tyler snapped.

"Now speaking of Kayla we need to discuss her. We had a conversation with another employee and she knew that Allie couldn't legally tell you guys. We are firing her today because she broke her contract by telling you guys this information." Simon said. Kayla lied to me and I yelled at Allie due to that lie.

"Where is Allie I need to talk to her and talk to her now," I said. Everyone was looking at me since this was the first thing I have said since Simon started talking.

"With all due respect Harry you have no right to see her right now. None of you do. Harry, you slept with Kayla that night and then went out to eat in public to rub it in Allie's face the next day. Zayn, Liam, and Niall you all gave her death glares and made Allie leave lunch with her family, because of that. Allie isn't even here." Tyler snapped. He had to watch what he said since his boss was sitting right there.

"What do you mean she isn't here?" Zayn asked.

"All I'm allowed to say is she isn't in London right now," Tyler said. The lads and I are shocked that she left.

"Is she coming back?" I whispered.

"Yea, but it's not like you care, right? You did everything you could think of to hurt her last weekend. Well, you succeeded Harry she was so hurt she had to leave." Tyler snapped.

"Tyler calm down mate." Simon said. Tyler took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay I slept with Kayla, but I was emotional and had a few drinks in me. The minute I realized what I did I regretted it. I took Kayla out to breakfast the next day so I could tell her that. I'm sorry okay I feel so bad right now as it is. I made so many mistakes this past week and I plan on making them up to Allie as soon as I can." I said. Tyler looked at Simon and then took a deep breath before looking at me. Tyler seemed to have calmed down, but I could still tell he was pissed.

"I know you are mate. That's just my little sister, and I hate seeing her crying because she is so upset. She comes back to London Wednesday. You can try calling and texting her but I doubt she will answer." Tyler sighed.

"Seriously? You aren't going to ban us from seeing Allie?" Louis asked shocked.

"No! But if you hurt her again I won't be as forgiving." Tyler smiled.

"From now on you guys need to stop listening to someone else and form your own judgments by getting the whole story first okay?" Simon said. We all nodded our heads. I need to talk to Kayla! Then figure out what I need to do to get Allie back.

A/N:

So does that not explain why she didn't tell them XD

What will happen when Harry confronts Kayla?

Who told Simon that Kayla knew the whole legal issue of why Allie couldn't/didn't tell the boys?

Will Allie talk to the guys? Or will she ignore them for a while?

What would you do in Allie's place?

How will Harry get Allie back?

I bet they ALL feel bad for saying mean things to Allie.

Comment and let me know!!

Okay after i post this chapter i'm going to be off my computer.

I will post the next chapter when i wake up tomorrow if i get 30 VOTES! :D Love all of your comments they make me smile. Glad you are all enjoying it :D 

Allie<3