Chapter 80:

LAST DAY IN PARIS**

Allie's POV

Today was our last day in Paris, and we were both sad to leave. Harry said he wanted to spend the day shopping and just being together, and to me, that was a perfect day. Minus the shopping; I don't mind shopping, Harry REFUSES to let me pay for my things. His exact words are 'I just want to spoil the one I love.' From what the boys had told me when Harry and I first started dating is, he loves to spoil his girlfriends. So I knew he was going to be like this, but I can still protest when he wants to buy me a bunch of stuff.

It was still morning, and we were leaving the hotel in a half hour. Harry was in the shower, while I was lying on the bed waiting for Harry. I was wearing a tan sweatshirt with a pair of jeans. I just put on my gray toms. My hair and make-up were very basic just the way Harry likes it. Well really the way I want it, but he doesn't complain. I was very grateful to Harry and how he loves me for me.

"Okay, so I think I'm finally ready to go," Harry said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Good, because I was about to fall asleep." I giggled. Harry walked over to me and laid on top of me.

"Harry I can't breathe you fat ass." I laughed.

"Rude much?" Harry smiled.

" I seriously can't breathe Haz," I said. Harry rolled off of me, so he was lying next to me.

"Sorry. So you ready to go shopping?" Harry asked while he played with my hair.

"I was ready almost an hour ago. I was waiting for you." I smirked.

"Yeah okay. Now let's go." Harry said rolling his eyes. I got out of the bed and grabbed my purse. Harry grabbed his phone and wallet and then we made our way to the elevator. We arrived and pressed the button for the lobby.

"I hate that we have to go back in the morning." Harry said.

"Yeah same here, but I had so much fun with you since we've been here." I smiled

"Wait, so you don't have fun with me when we are in London?" Harry jokingly asked.

"I didn't say that. Just this time in Paris has been amazing. Just you and me and no interruptions which is nice." I smiled.

"Well, I had fun as well." Harry smiled before pressing his lips firmly to mine. DING I pulled away from Harry just as three teenage girls stepped into the elevator. Harry and I kept our head down, so we didn't get recognized.

"Did you hear Harry and his girlfriend are here in Paris?" one girl asked the others

"Yeah, they are such a cute couple." The other girl said. Harry squeezed my hand and smiled at me. If only they knew we were right behind them.

"Well, I think she is just using him for the money." The third girl snarled. I cringed when I heard that.  Harry took a step in front of me.

"Well I don't think she is. The way she looks at him you can tell she loves him with all of her heart. You listen to all of the rumors." One of the girls said. The third girl just shook her head and ignored the other girl's conversation about One Direction.

Harry turned to me and looked at me. I knew that look, so I just shook my head and smiled.

"Hi girls." Harry smiled. The looks on those girls' faces were priceless. Even the one who was talking bad about me?

"OH MY GOD, It's Harry Styles." One girl squealed.

"Look Allie is here too. Oh, you are such a cute couple by the way." One girl said to me. I smiled and said thanks. Harry took some pictures with them and signed a few things. The girl who didn't like me said she liked me now that she has met me. So that was nice to hear. I think if more of their fans have met me they wouldn't dislike me as much. I think that's why people like Perrie, because she has interviews with Little Mix out there, so people can see who she is as a person. Where Danielle, Eleanor, and I don't have that privilege. The fans have to go off of our Twitter and what the boys say about us. Danielle though has a little more advantage over El and I since she has videos of her dancing online. I think 'fans' hating on celebs girlfriends is dumb. They don't know about their relationship, so don't act as if you do.

"Let's go shopping shall we," Harry said as we walked out of the hotel.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled. Harry grabbed my hand, and we began to walk.

--------------

"My feet don't hurt so bad today; I learned my lesson about wearing heels when you know you are going shopping." I laughed. Harry and I didn't buy much today, but we did buy a few things.

"Yeah, you are just extra short when you don't wear heels," Harry chuckled. Okay, I might not have told you all this, but I'm only 5 foot 1 inches. So Harry is like a giant compared to me. We didn't look odd when we stood next to each other. We looked rather cute if I do say so myself.

"I embrace my shortness, so you can't use that as an insult Harry. You should know that by now." I smiled.

"Yeah, but it's a good come back when we are joking with each other," Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, Can we order something for dinner? I'm hungry." I smiled.

"Yeah let me go pee and then we can order. Look and see what you want." Harry said as he ran to the bathroom.

"I didn't need to know that, but okay." I laughed. He was always so honest sometimes to a fault.

---------------

"Allie, DINNER IS HERE!" Harry yelled. I just took a shower to wash the day off of my body.

"Okay. I WILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE." I yelled back. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a 'Hipsta Please' sweatshirt. My hair was still in a topknot from my shower, so I left it.  I walked out of the room and looked for Harry.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked the empty room.

"Balcony," Harry answered. I walked over to the balcony and saw he had dinner set up and candles lit.

"Well isn't this romantic." I smiled.

"Even though we both look like we just rolled out of bed I figured we could have a nice dinner on the balcony tonight." Harry chuckled. He was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

"It's perfect." I smiled and went to sit down.

"I just want to make a toast," Harry said grabbing his glass of wine. I think we have drunk more wine on this trip then I've drunk in my whole life. I nodded and grabbed my glass.

"Our relationship so far hasn't always been perfect. I've made mistakes that I will always regret. I'm so lucky that you forgave me and we are here in Paris right now. This whole trip has been perfect, and I'm glad you came with me. " By this point in his toast I was smiling like an idiot, and happy tears were forming in my eyes.

"I know when we get back to London you will be going back home, and will no longer living with me. Which is going to be weird. I'm so used to falling asleep with you in my arms and waking up the same way. I hope you know I love you so much. Here is to our future and hopefully our future together." Harry smiled. He clicked our glasses together and took a sip. I got out of my chair and sat on his lap.

"I love you too, and here is to our future. Hopefully together." I winked mocking his words. He smiled and pressed his lips firmly on mine. I smiled into the kiss. My life is perfect right now...........

The END! HAHAHA! Just kidding. Still got over 20 more chapters to go :D

A/N:

Definitely not the end of the story. The next chapter will jump two years! Don't worry it will recap what has happened. Hope you are all enjoying this story still.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

I would love to hear all of your feedback! So Comment and let me know what you think. (BE NICE PLEASE) 

Allie<3