Chapter 52:

A/N: Thank you to EVERYONE who voted and commented on the last chapter. I love reading them XD Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter it's important :)

Allie's POV

We just finished dinner a few minutes ago. Harry's grandma took that opportunity to pull me to an empty room. God, I was so freaking nervous that my knees were shaking.

"Allie please take a seat." She said pointing to the couch in the room. I sat down and she followed and sat next to me.

"Allie I just wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry." She said. SAY WHAT?!?  Did I hear that right?

"I heard a lot of things from someone about you, and they weren't good. I let that person form my opinion on you. I should have met you before I judged you. When Harry talked to me at the reunion last week I realized I was more than wrong. I talked to my daughter over the week and I learned more about you. You seem perfect for my grandson, and I can see how much he loves you. That ring is a great example." She said pointing to my ring. I was trying my best to smile and believe her, but my mind kept going back to what she said. Someone told her stuff about me that wasn't good. Who talked to her?

"I hope we can maybe start over?" she asked/stated.

"Of course we can. I just have one question. Who did you talk to? " I asked me. She smirked slightly but as fast as it appeared on her face it went away.

"Kayl-"

"Everything okay in here?" Harry asked poking his head in the room. Damn you, Harry, she was going to tell me. Wait, Kayl. as in Kayla OMG KAYLA is spreading lies to Harry's family. I've NEVER even met her before last weekend, she doesn't know me.

"Yes, darling everything is okay. Now I'm going to go get a glass of wine." She said before walking out. I just stayed seated and leaned back on the couch, and looked up at the ceiling.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked sitting down next to me and looking up at the ceiling like I was.

"Yeah just thinking about something your grandma said." I smiled.

"What did she say? Was she being rude? Do I need to go talk to her?" Harry rambled.

"No she apologized, but she said ah never mind let's go out with everyone else," I said. I didn't want to ruin tonight.

Harry's POV

Well, that was weird. She obviously said something to Allie to bother her in some way or another. Allie didn't want to talk about it though. I will talk to her later about it.

"AUNTIE AWLLIE TIME PRESENTS!" Conner shouted running over to Allie.

"That is too cute. She is great with kids." I heard my mum say to someone. Allie picked him up and went to go sit down where everyone else was. Tyler was handing out Christmas gifts.

--------

After everyone opened their gifts we decided it was time for dessert. Allie said she would stay with the little ones in the living room while we plated dessert.

Allie's POV

Everyone just went into the kitchen. I was sitting on the couch with Lily on my lap. Conner was on the floor playing with his new trucks the guys got him. I couldn't help but laugh at what the boys got me.

Eleanor got me a: 'Best Bitches' necklace that she has one half of and I have the other. She also got me a throw pillow that gives the definition of BFF. It was simple but perfect.

Danielle and Liam got me: new iPhone case that had gold studs on it, and an 'I <3 Liam' sweatshirt. I had no comment on the sweatshirt, so I just laughed.